LG G4

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Check with you guys, for non leather G4, if you put the leather case on it, will it thicker than the leather G4? Thanks.
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Check with you guys, for non leather G4, if you put the leather case on it, will it thicker than the leather G4? Thanks.

The leather back is slightly thicker only
That is why some of those back cases sold is not recommended for leather back .
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
The leather back is slightly thicker only
That is why some of those back cases sold is not recommended for leather back .

Thanks bro, what I meant was if I have a non leather back edition, by putting the leather back cover, is the thickness same as the leather back edition? ;)

If I already have leather back edition, I won't be putting another leather back cover. :p
 

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
275
Btw, I found this 'sheyteminire' user selling G4 brown leather back BNIB at $500. Any of you deal with this seller before?

https://carousell.com/p/22617579/

The seller claimed that they bought in bulk that's why can sell this cheap.

Idea? Input?

Thanks.
 

studmufn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
8,697
Reaction score
1
How do you guys transfer apps and data to your new G4? There's no root solution yet, and helium also doesn't work - understand that the dev is working on a fix.
 

PholkLorr

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
31
How do you guys transfer apps and data to your new G4? There's no root solution yet, and helium also doesn't work - understand that the dev is working on a fix.

Had to use LG backup from my old LG G pro. Not sure if LG backup works on non LG phones
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
e5UzGaRl.jpg


Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

got my $4 nfc+wireless charging sticker fr ebay and seem like it work :D when i try on my another brown leather QC case cant..but my black QC can...

weird..
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Thanks bro, what I meant was if I have a non leather back edition, by putting the leather back cover, is the thickness same as the leather back edition? ;)

If I already have leather back edition, I won't be putting another leather back cover. :p

Provided your leather back cover is original :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top