astroboy82
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2001
- Messages
- 2,390
- Reaction score
- 49
I have the gold and blue metallic battery cover to give away too ^^
Give me sometime to take a picture of all my covers.
Can i have 1?

I have the gold and blue metallic battery cover to give away too ^^
Give me sometime to take a picture of all my covers.
...
So if you say the G4 has a higher resolution display to the S5 ... then does the G4 has a higher resolution display to the Note 4 ?
...
Aiya no need see all those rankings one lah. You happy with your phone can liao
Can i have the gold?I have the gold and blue metallic battery cover to give away too ^^
Give me sometime to take a picture of all my covers.

That is confirm BS la. I do before. Always can. Just need your phone and charger. Nothing else matters. And of course it needs to work. No cracked screen. Blar blar blar.can i verify something with you all? gonna bring my parents down, to port over from m1 to ST. they want to trade in the samsung s4 (bought from m1 shop) and get the g4 brown leather. I called ST hotline to ask about the trade-in procedure and they told me that they do not accept trade-in of non-singtel phones! the guy over the line also mentioned that at the hello shop they will take in only singtel sets for trade-in. Has anyone here heard of this, can I verify if this is true? thank you for sharing...
G4: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~538 ppi pixel density)
Note 4: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~515 ppi pixel density)
Resolution is the same but because Note 4 has a bigger screen, so pixel density is lower than G4 as a result.
Can i have 1?
Bare.anyone using the leather G4? do you use any 'protection' / cover on it, or go bare?