LG G4

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
28,544
Reaction score
1,949
With one spare replaceable battery that is 108! Amazing!
Seriously the replaceable battery is the best feature for any android phone.
Dunno why everyone but LG has removed this feature.
I just leave the spare battery charging at work. Sometimes...many times...I forget to charge overnight. I just exchange batteries at work. Makes things so easy.
easy.

Should use the visa quote now...
"So simple!"
 

Bryson

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
0
04ozMW6l.jpg

3a63feel.jpg


Received my ceramic white back cover and ash colored uag case 2 days back. The specks on the back cover is the case pressing against the back cover. No issues so far. Tight and secured fit. So far, this might be the only case I'll get for my G4. Oh yes, my white back cover comes with a extra packet of wireless induction piece not yet sticked to the cover. White cover comes with nfc pre stickered already.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
You can consider Aukey brand.

Based on various reviews, it seems that the anker qc 2.0 adapter is more suitable/compatible with LG G4. However, the aukey qc 2.0 power bank seems to be compatible with LG G4 qc2 as well.

Get one and use measurement app like ampere to measure the amps and voltage. If charging at qc2.0, it should be charging at around 7.5v, not 5v, cos no matter how high the amps is, if it's only charging at 5v, it's not charging at qc2.0 rate. In addition, based on qualcomm, qc2.0 should have the charging rate of 60% for 30mins (ref: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61665609&postcount=70).

Some discussion about this quick charge on xda quick charger 2.0.
 

amooos

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Have a BNIB brown leather quick circle case to let go off.

$30 or trade for original metallic case + cash top up

PM me to discuss
 

Leonard_Ong

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
11
I have been using Samsung phones and just bought my first LG phone - G4. I bought overseas variant with dual SIM card instead. I'm looking for the quickcircle cover, it seems the local shops didn't sell it - as most local set comes with one.

Anyone knows where I can buy Gold/Black leather (original LG) Quick Circle case?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top