LG's 2012 TV lineup

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
41,580
Reaction score
5,731
Anyone tried the Time Shift recording function on your LM6200 TV so far?

Just now tried it but it says only can record Digital Channels and not Analog.

I guess it means that I have to plug in my Starhub box to my LM6200?
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
Anyone tried the Time Shift recording function on your LM6200 TV so far?

Just now tried it but it says only can record Digital Channels and not Analog.

I guess it means that I have to plug in my Starhub box to my LM6200?

Not sure if this means can only record from DVB-T tuner? If this is true, then it may be useless in few years time when DVBT-2 is out.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
Anyone here still looking for 55inch Lm 9600. I can help you get good price of $3000 new set from retail. with original warranty and receipt. pvt msg me.
 

donald83

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1
You got the soundbar as free gift ?
Collect from the agent already ? :s11:

The price including soundbar is around 2.3k. But i asked can cheaper or not then he said if dun want soundbar can give me 1999.

So i paid deposit first and he told me if want to change to something else also can.

I went back and surf HWZ and some ppl say the LG soundbar is quite good. So i thought of adding back in.
 

Vadher

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
887
Reaction score
19
Any recommendation for a cheap 32" LCD/LED TV for PC use?

My 32" LCD just gave up on me.
 

Montoya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2001
Messages
11,538
Reaction score
5
Courts Online store selling 42LN5710 @ $888. Is it a good buy??
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top