LG's 2012 TV lineup

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
Haha.. Yo should get the 55inch instead. bigger and cheaper. I dont know if that is the lowest price right now

bro last year was still selling at 2799....which is not worth at all. At least 47 inch my price is one of the best in the market for the model. And I need the TV for my new house urgently and I can't be just wait for the price to drop right....lol.
 

arsene

Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
371
Reaction score
8
If you have a Synology NAS linked to the LG Smart TV thru Ethernet, you can pull out videos from the NAS to your TV without going thru any media player.
 

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
18,879
Reaction score
8
LG TV..

I want to buy 55 inch LG TV. Budget is $3k.
Buy now the 2012 version or wait the 2013 version ?
I heard 2013 version coming out next month.
Thanks.
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
Lol, what's with stamina buying and selling tvs?
Selling off 47" to get 55" and now selling offthe 55".

Are u getting a 60"?
 

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
35,355
Reaction score
7,858
@stamina: Why do u wanna downgrade from a 55" to a 50"?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top