tanjhj
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2000
- Messages
- 6,131
- Reaction score
- 346
i read frpm us amazon review. LG passive 3D technology not best used with the 3d glasses they provided. the best is to use "
Uh oh. I had one other person report this to me. The glasses that came with your monitor are the RealD compatible glasses, i.e. the glasses that LG ships with their TVs. So in other words LG is now supply the wrong glasses and the only way you'll be able to see the best possible, ghost free images will be to buy a set of Zalman 3D glasses. I've also been told that the Marshall Electronics GL-C45 3D Glasses, which are designed for their professional 3D monitors, are also compatible, although I have not confirmed this myself.
Shame on LG for supplying the wrong glasses with their monitors. Are they really that clueless, or do they simply not care?"
"There are two polarizers involved for each lens, a circular polarizer and a linear polarizer. The RealD (and LG 3D TVs) use linear polarizers with a horizontal orientation, while the LG (and Zalman) 3D monitors use a diagonal (45 degree) orientation."
zalman 3d glasses is very ex so i can understand why..
Uh oh. I had one other person report this to me. The glasses that came with your monitor are the RealD compatible glasses, i.e. the glasses that LG ships with their TVs. So in other words LG is now supply the wrong glasses and the only way you'll be able to see the best possible, ghost free images will be to buy a set of Zalman 3D glasses. I've also been told that the Marshall Electronics GL-C45 3D Glasses, which are designed for their professional 3D monitors, are also compatible, although I have not confirmed this myself.
Shame on LG for supplying the wrong glasses with their monitors. Are they really that clueless, or do they simply not care?"
"There are two polarizers involved for each lens, a circular polarizer and a linear polarizer. The RealD (and LG 3D TVs) use linear polarizers with a horizontal orientation, while the LG (and Zalman) 3D monitors use a diagonal (45 degree) orientation."
zalman 3d glasses is very ex so i can understand why..

