LG's 2012 TV lineup

tminus

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
8,579
Reaction score
2
Can't remember the price for LG
8000 brought @ 5100 with standard free gifts + 2 extra glasses br player galaxy tab
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Was at Harvey.N earlier.

55' 7600: 3499
55' 6700: 2999

Which deal better? Seems like the only diff between the 2 is the 7600 is 800Hz & has dual play.

I was hoping to get a LG 55" 3D at below $2,500.
 

divinepotato

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
669
Reaction score
128
Was at Harvey.N earlier.

55' 7600: 3499
55' 6700: 2999

Which deal better? Seems like the only diff between the 2 is the 7600 is 800Hz & has dual play.

I was hoping to get a LG 55" 3D at below $2,500.

Courts advertised the 55"6700 at SGD 2499 over the weekend (1st 15 sets or something like that). That said, do note that the 6700 is really a 60hz panel and not 400hz that its specs claim:

55LM6700: When 120hz isn't 120hz
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
After reading all the reviews .. I'm set on the LG 55LM7600.

Any idea where i can get cheapest? HN $3499.
 

akdwivedi

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
best denky is offering to buy a xbox 4GB at $99 with every LG6700 or LM8600. unfortunately they dont carry LM7600.

do you know what is HN promotion for LM7600.
 

nikoflame

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
hi guys, for those with the 6700/6690, how's the pic quality for free to air channels?
 

kasahwt

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Just realise Courts advertising today also. $2499 for 1st 5 sets each outlet per day.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Guess its not exactly that fantastic screen.
That is a good price. I bought it for $2950 abt a month ago
Overall felt that TV was good. But I am just a simple consumer so it might not be the same for others.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Now damm tempted to grab the 55LM 6700 considering it's cheaper by almost $1k compared to the 55LM7600.
 

hiryu

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
607
Reaction score
19
I got it for S$1899 ($300 NTUC voucher), they price match with megastore

Mzabu,

So you got it at $1899 and also the $300 voucher?
Wow that's a fantastic deal...
May I know where you got it from?
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Mzabu,

So you got it at $1899 and also the $300 voucher?
Wow that's a fantastic deal...
May I know where you got it from?

yes...so its only S$1599.

I got from Courts Megastore for S$2299 on 30/7 then price match (from Mega Discount store) within 7 days, courts cancel the first transaction and create new one with new price and let me keep the S$300 voucher.
 

t0yb0x

Master Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
3,131
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I need to get a new TV for mum...
And it is my first time buying a non-CRT tv.

The TV doesn't need to have 'smart' or '3D' feature.
Just Full HD will do.

I saw a LG 42LS4600 at $999
Is it worth it??

Any recommendations?
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I need to get a new TV for mum...
And it is my first time buying a non-CRT tv.

The TV doesn't need to have 'smart' or '3D' feature.
Just Full HD will do.

I saw a LG 42LS4600 at $999
Is it worth it??

Any recommendations?

I think courts selling last year model 42" LG 3D Smart TV for $888 (limited set). saw an ad at courts facebook.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
Courts now offering the 55'LM6700 for $2799.

Anybody bought this yet? And comments?
 

loading

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
yes...so its only S$1599.

I got from Courts Megastore for S$2299 on 30/7 then price match (from Mega Discount store) within 7 days, courts cancel the first transaction and create new one with new price and let me keep the S$300 voucher.

Its a good deal but I think they short-changed you $100.
According to their policy, they should return you double the price difference which is $400x2=$800(Courts take back voucher. Assuming Mega don't give voucher.) Now they only price match and let you have the $300 vouchers which means is $400+$300=$700.

Came back from Courts which showed 47LM6700 at $1949 before nego. No more $300 vouchers. $50 off the listed $1999. Shall wait for it to drop further or might be getting LM7600 instead.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top