LG's 2012 TV lineup

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Is too expensive to use a iphone as a remote. Also that means you have to charge your iphone more often!

My understanding that this model also support USB keyboard/mouse. Anyone try it?

I tried my wireless keyboard and mouse, it works fine. but magic remote remote comes with specific buttons (my apps, 3d, home etc) compare to kb or mouse
 

limitation

Master Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
0
Called up the marina sq branch and 1 guy quoted me $999..shall bargain wif them tmr..:D

Went to gaincity marina sq to check out the tv..but the price reverted to $1099..:(

But lucky i did not buy it at the promo price of $999..coz when i went to MEGA at kallang leisure park, the 42LM6700 was selling at $1350..so bought tis model instead..came wif free wall mount & delivery, hdmi cable, 4 pairs of glasses and the magic remote..
 

Doremonx

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Full Web Browser Experience

For those who own the current models of 6700/7600 or higher end models, can you advise the "full web browser" experience? Do it support Flash? How the web loading speed? Able to watch embedded YouTube or need to use the YouTube application? Any problem with 1080p YouTube clip?

Thanks.
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
For those who own the current models of 6700/7600 or higher end models, can you advise the "full web browser" experience? Do it support Flash? How the web loading speed? Able to watch embedded YouTube or need to use the YouTube application? Any problem with 1080p YouTube clip?

Thanks.

im using 47lm6700, not using much of web browser but today tried 1080p and it plays without any issue. only thing cannot make it full screen from the browser. not sure why.
 

versionV

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Hi guys need some advice on which is the better deal,

1) 55Lm6700: $2700 net. But no freebie.
2) 55Lm7600: $3300 with free soundbar, blueray player...worth $500.00 ( but they are not exactly what i needed).

another problem is I had paid a deposit of $200 for the 6700...
 

Doremonx

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
I guessed the dealer that you bought from does not carry both models for you to switch right? What alternative do you have?

I came across better deal for the LM6700 last weekend. For the LM7600 deal, looks good to me (just my personal opinion) based on my limited research.


Hi guys need some advice on which is the better deal,

1) 55Lm6700: $2700 net. But no freebie.
2) 55Lm7600: $3300 with free soundbar, blueray player...worth $500.00 ( but they are not exactly what i needed).

another problem is I had paid a deposit of $200 for the 6700...
 

loading

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
Hi guys need some advice on which is the better deal,

1) 55Lm6700: $2700 net. But no freebie.
2) 55Lm7600: $3300 with free soundbar, blueray player...worth $500.00 ( but they are not exactly what i needed).

another problem is I had paid a deposit of $200 for the 6700...

7600. say dun want freebie.
 

versionV

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Thks for your advise.

Yes, both set are from different dealer and I suppose you guy already know who they are based on the model allocation by LG.

I don't know if could offset the free gift from the 7600 promo. Actually my concern is whether is it worth to fortieth the $200 deposit for a better model which overall selling at about the same price. The 6700 salesman told me that the only difference is 800mhz and we cant reali see it with our naked eyes.
 

Doremonx

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Thks for your advise.

Yes, both set are from different dealer and I suppose you guy already know who they are based on the model allocation by LG.

I don't know if could offset the free gift from the 7600 promo. Actually my concern is whether is it worth to fortieth the $200 deposit for a better model which overall selling at about the same price. The 6700 salesman told me that the only difference is 800mhz and we cant reali see it with our naked eyes.

If you do the comparison on LG website, the differences are really down to 800Hz/400Hz and 2 Dual Play Glasses for the 7600.

Probably the final decision will be based on the exterior look itself? Chrome versus Black border at the bottom part.

If you have a chance to see them side-by-side, I am sure you can decide on the spot.

Maybe you can consider selling away the freebies from the 7600?
 

hongzang

Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
0
Eh guys, I bought 47lm6700. But when I tried 3D black ops with ps3. The 3D is lagging. When I'm using computer with wireless mouse, it's lagging too, anyone know any setting to solve this? Thanks
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Eh guys, I bought 47lm6700. But when I tried 3D black ops with ps3. The 3D is lagging. When I'm using computer with wireless mouse, it's lagging too, anyone know any setting to solve this? Thanks

I am not in to games but did you change the setting to game and try?
 

Hazx

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Any advice on the best place to buy the 42lm6700 ? Besides Gain city and MEGA ?
 

TooT80

Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
i think harvery norman is better... their price is usually cheaper than the rest.
 

loading

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
anyone tried the rec function on the lm6700? i tried using thumbdrives but it said its not supported or something. so must use what? external hdd?

also, can anyone share their configuration settings for best picture?
 

lucretius

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
LG 47LM6690 WEBCAM

Afternoon everyone,

I am looking for the Skype web cam for
LG 47LM6690


Any idea which shops carry this and the model no.?
I tried looking for the info but unable to find it until now.
 

hackin_shit

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
42LM6200 - $999 (free wifi dongle)
or 42LM6690 - $1399

Which 1 should i buy? Worth it to pay extra 399 for 6690?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top