LG's 2012 TV lineup

hbyik01

Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Saw Gain City Brand Fair on MY PAPER newspaper - LG 55" FHD Cinema 3D LED TV (New launch) UP$1999 now $1799. Dun know is which model?
 

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
Gain City selling the following:

47" LS5700 @ S$849. Free wifi dongle.
42" LM6410 @ S$1099. Free HDMI Cable + 9" Android Table (MIB)
42" LM5800 @ S$839. Free 4 3D Glasses.

Also saw Samung 46EH500 @ $988.

.... which one is the better deal? :-D

:Later,
 

xEno84ph

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
2,421
Reaction score
0
Saw Gain City Brand Fair on MY PAPER newspaper - LG 55" FHD Cinema 3D LED TV (New launch) UP$1999 now $1799. Dun know is which model?

Courts Megastore selling for $1699 in today's straits times..
not sure which model though..
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Gain City selling the following:

47" LS5700 @ S$849. Free wifi dongle.
42" LM6410 @ S$1099. Free HDMI Cable + 9" Android Table (MIB)
42" LM5800 @ S$839. Free 4 3D Glasses.

Also saw Samung 46EH500 @ $988.

.... which one is the better deal? :-D

:Later,

1) Courts is selling the LS5700 at $799 online with free delivery
2) LM6410 no comment cos I didn't compare prices
3) LM5800 was at $799 BD but when I asked them had to pre-order cos OOS. BTW, the 3D glasses are supposed to be part of the package.
 

tropicana

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I just got offered $1,262.04 at BD for 47LM6200.
Is this a good buy?

Does any know if this model is made in Korea?
 

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Messages
5,458
Reaction score
485
Gain City selling the following:

47" LS5700 @ S$849. Free wifi dongle.
42" LM6410 @ S$1099. Free HDMI Cable + 9" Android Table (MIB)
42" LM5800 @ S$839. Free 4 3D Glasses.

Also saw Samung 46EH500 @ $988.

.... which one is the better deal? :-D

:Later,

Bought 42" LM5800 @ S$790 With 4 3D Glasses and HDMI Cable
Cash & Carry
 

bomerman

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
hi bro,

may I know if your free HDMI cable is a separate one or come with the blu ray player? I tried to get them to give me the HDMI cable free, they say not possible. :( And it seems like every outlet will have different free gifts.

Thanks.

I got a separate one. The one they sold for $60+. The timing u go is important. Go during early afternoon when they are very free. Also depends on which outlet, if i am not wrong they got certain target to hit before year end for rebates from manufacturer. Haha it is BS that they cannot. It is want to give anot. I got the same cable when I bought a cheap 32inch Samsung from HN a few months back. I believe I got quiet a good deal from West Mall. Especially the ND4520 worth 199, which is not advertised.
 
Last edited:

zhewei_83

Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I just got offered $1,262.04 at BD for 47LM6200.
Is this a good buy?

Does any know if this model is made in Korea?

I think it's a good deal cos last week BD taka priced it at $1499 and after some query they lowered it to 1399... But I bought the 47lm6690 in the end.

Check the back of the panel. It will either state "made in Korea" or "made by LG". If "made by LG" means made in countries other than Korea.
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
Hi guys, I just got offered $1,262.04 at BD for 47LM6200.
Is this a good buy?

Does any know if this model is made in Korea?

6200 should be much lower price then $1262 by this time. Saw 6700 at Mega store at $1288.
 

tropicana

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys. I'm now considering the 55" for my MBR. 3m viewing distance. The design dont matter that much to me.

Just want a reliable panel. Called LG hotline, they mentioned that all the LM series use the same panel.

Any price indication for 55lm6200?
 
Last edited:

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
I got a separate one. The one they sold for $60+. The timing u go is important. Go during early afternoon when they are very free. Also depends on which outlet, if i am not wrong they got certain target to hit before year end for rebates from manufacturer. Haha it is BS that they cannot. It is want to give anot. I got the same cable when I bought a cheap 32inch Samsung from HN a few months back. I believe I got quiet a good deal from West Mall. Especially the ND4520 worth 199, which is not advertised.

I think maybe because yours is 55 inch bah. I ask for 47 inch so maybe that why they don't want to give. Did you ask for the hdmi or they voluntary give you? did you ask them if offset the docking station will be how much? seems like even all are Harvey Norman, free gifts vary. Ooh you never ask then to throw free delivery for you?
 

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
1) Courts is selling the LS5700 at $799 online with free delivery
Thanks for this info. After much deliberation -- and with a budget of $1k max -- we'll probably just go ahead with this (bigger screen). Figured that I don't really need 3D features.

Would be good if there's a sub $1k FHD LED 3D TV though. But there seems to be none yet. :s13:

:Later,
 

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
6200 should be much lower price then $1262 by this time. Saw 6700 at Mega store at $1288.

47 inch 6700 cannot be so cheap at 1288. I remember seeing it at mega at 1799. somemore is best price.
 

bomerman

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
I think maybe because yours is 55 inch bah. I ask for 47 inch so maybe that why they don't want to give. Did you ask for the hdmi or they voluntary give you? did you ask them if offset the docking station will be how much? seems like even all are Harvey Norman, free gifts vary. Ooh you never ask then to throw free delivery for you?

Haha I ask lah. They where got auto give u one. I keep asking Somemore haha he keep adding finally, I asked for HDMI and free delivery. He say only can give one. I take HDMI lah. Delivery only 30. While the cable cost $69. The HDMI can get one it is part of their bargaining chip. I bought 32 inch from HN at Jurong point they give also. Told them courts below almost same price le. Got lucky draw also. They immediately throw in the cable haha.
 

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
Haha I ask lah. They where got auto give u one. I keep asking Somemore haha he keep adding finally, I asked for HDMI and free delivery. He say only can give one. I take HDMI lah. Delivery only 30. While the cable cost $69. The HDMI can get one it is part of their bargaining chip. I bought 32 inch from HN at Jurong point they give also. Told them courts below almost same price le. Got lucky draw also. They immediately throw in the cable haha.

haha. I think that why they never give me free hdmi cause they give me free delivery. however they never give me a choice. I bought from Harvey norman millenia walk. the docking station is a standard gift in this outlet as long you buy 47inch and above. forget to ask them if I don't want the dock how much can be reduce as I think dock at 200 is overprice and it a old model
 

bomerman

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
haha. I think that why they never give me free hdmi cause they give me free delivery. however they never give me a choice. I bought from Harvey norman millenia walk. the docking station is a standard gift in this outlet as long you buy 47inch and above. forget to ask them if I don't want the dock how much can be reduce as I think dock at 200 is overprice and it a old model

Yes the dock definitely don't worth 200 now since IPhone 5 cannot dock haha. Anyway doesn't matter the sound is still good. Looks good on my console.

I found some settings you guys might want to try.
http://forums.cnet.com/7723-19410_102-573198/lg-47lm7600-picture-settings/
 

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,528
Reaction score
78,965
Hi any bros here got LG Plasmas like the 50 or 60" types. Would appreciate some feedback. Tks. :D
 

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2000
Messages
21,732
Reaction score
133
47 inch 6700 cannot be so cheap at 1288. I remember seeing it at mega at 1799. somemore is best price.

Sorry, missed. 47 in 6700 is $1688 in court and the Mega road show at kallang. usual free gift from LG.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top