iMac Mid 2011
Hi All, I have bought a mac in Mid 2011.
Recently almost after 3 years using it in October 2014, I encountered an issue, the mac wasn't able to sense the wireless keyboard and I was stuck in the log in page. After using my phone to google the problem it seems like it could be resolved by plugging in a USB keyboard. Tried but couldn't work so I went to search for repair options and stumbled upon a shop situated in Geylang (ATRIX) - The Repair Hospital. The website looks reputable and so I went on to send it ther for repair.
I sent it there in early October and was adviced after almost 4 weeks (YES, that long) that it diagnosed as a USB port problem which was replaced and cost is S$285 and I managed to collect my mac back after almost 6 weeks in total since I dropped it there.
Shortly after, roughly 2 weeks maximum, I encountered another issue. When I switch it on there are vertical lines from top to bottom of my screen in yellow. the apple sign is there but not able to proceed further. I called the repair hospital and they said it could be a graphic card problem and it will set me back S$385.. but given that they feel bad on my situation they have granted a special discount and it would only cost S$240. I sent it back and collected it, the process was not too long as the first time but at least 2 weeks before I got it back. After I collected I was happy and I thought ok finally problem free.. to my dismay less than 1 week later the lines came back again, purple lines this time. I called and now I am back again to the place, this is already the third time I am going back to the same shop. They said they will fix it as it was the graphics problem again still under "warranty" of 3 months they issue on parts that they have "replaced".
Once again it took almost 3 weeks to repair and finally I managed to collect it around early January 2015. After this incident, the mac had no issues until 2 weeks ago before CNY. When I bootup the com, there is sound but nothing on the screen. I brought it back to the shop and was really annoyed this time, after making a fuss, they said they would repair it but will not be issuing their usual 3 months warranty. They called yesterday and said to backup the hard disk as it seems like it is failing. Never mention what is the issue.
The mac is still at the shop and will be collecting this weekend, very very frustrated already, counting all the times it is almost 10 times I have been to drop and collect back the mac.
Anyone face this issue before? Has anyone repaired their mac or appple products at The Repair Hospital before? They gave me an analogy of a car and told me that if you buy a car and there are problems after problems, the car garage is not to be blamed.