Hello guys, I have a problem with my Macbook Pro 2011. I tried to on my macbook multiple times but it doesn't seem to load and the page will be stuck at the home page with apple logo and the bar loading halfway only. I called Apple Technical Support to run through some tests on safe mode with them and they concluded that there may be some problem with the hdd which requires replacement.
May I know where I can get it repair for cheap? I have been reading up and it seems that PC Clinic seems to be quite popular. I have zero knowledge on IT related stuffs cries. And thank you in advance!
May I know where I can get it repair for cheap? I have been reading up and it seems that PC Clinic seems to be quite popular. I have zero knowledge on IT related stuffs cries. And thank you in advance!

