
may I know how should i enable the Xiaomi USB to Ethernet adpater on my 2015 MacBook Air?
PnP doesn't work. Anywhere I can get the drivers?
Thank you.
Any kind souls ....
mac should be able to recognise it directly.. what do u mean it doesn't work?
With the adapater plugged into the MacBook Air and ethernet cable plugged it to the other end, I am not getting any connectivity ....![]()
Hi!
Sorry if this is a dumb question... May I ask if people usually sell their iMac boxes? When I tried to trade in my imac, the stores took $100 out of the price because I don't have my box...
Got some people sell (not frequently though), can check carousell. Stores take out money cause they usually want to resell the products they take in. Customers prefer the product to be as close to "retail/brand new" packaging I guess.
My suggestion is you take that price that the store offer you and sell it yourself online. You'll be able to sell in no time. This also means that the price the store offers to you is much lower than market price![]()
Where can I find the thunderbolt to ethernet? Challenger does not sell it. hmm. Other than Apple store.
Not recognised . That's the problem
Where can I find the thunderbolt to ethernet? Challenger does not sell it. hmm. Other than Apple store.
hi everyone,
would anyone know where i can repair a scratch on the backside on my MBP?
got a scratch on the backplate and heart pain![]()
Where can I find the thunderbolt to ethernet? Challenger does not sell it. hmm. Other than Apple store.
get a case and cover up.. after 2 days u sure forget liao..