Macross / Robotech lovers

AugzCooler

Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
I got the Konig Monster, but it was hilarious getting it. This auntie was trying to explain the difference to me about the normal and limited edition (which isnt really worth it) and was going like "all the collectors will know that they want to buy the special edition". And I replied her "I have the whole series but I am not buying the special". Silence....

I was looking for this add-on booster for the VF-25, think its some special ver but not in the tv. Cost about the same as 1 VF! ZZZZ....
 

royforker

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I got the Konig Monster, but it was hilarious getting it. This auntie was trying to explain the difference to me about the normal and limited edition (which isnt really worth it) and was going like "all the collectors will know that they want to buy the special edition". And I replied her "I have the whole series but I am not buying the special". Silence....

I was looking for this add-on booster for the VF-25, think its some special ver but not in the tv. Cost about the same as 1 VF! ZZZZ....

Haha .. tats funny ... auntie really "suck thumb" that time .. lol
 

AugzCooler

Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
No the speaker set. I was looking through the various pictures. Sorta recall that it has a lot of gun pods but dun recall seeing it in the anime series.

I saw it at my usual shop, cost the same as the normal VF. I was like $%^%*%$&^.

I am hoping they come out with a marcoss main ship still. *cross fingers*
 

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
Any linky to the booster set? Really never hear before. =| think ever since I went to research for my com I have not been very up to date with toys news. =\n
-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app
 

royforker

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
haha, talk trash and ups the count. then post my macross photo here .. hmm .. sounds interesting .. lol
 

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
You are not talking thrash fast enough! Since the last time your post count up 1 only ****. :s22:

Looking forward to the second part of the MacrossF movie!
 

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
Oh i didnt reply here. Whoops.

Anyway the movie part two is coming out 26 feb 2011. Which is.. 16 days away. haha. HQ sub will probably take awhile. =|

Yup, there's new plane. YF 29.

1.jpg


2.jpg


And i read a lot of the macross toys review from CollectionDX. Read one whole bunch of them before buying mt YF 21. heh. :s12:

Image source: Mecha Guy
 

royforker

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
the cockpit was like Vf-25, the Y-wing design like YF-19, the booster engine on the wing and rear look like VF-27 .. Hybrid version .. lol
 

AugzCooler

Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
YF 21

Wow, I like the colors of the mecha. OMG. How come my usual store still not carrying it?@?!?!?!?!?@?!?!?@?!?!

But wad's the lead-up to this mecha (like wad happened in the movie?) I thought Alto's original mecha look nice already, but i think this one is way more attractive (since he looks so "pretty" lol).

They should have given this to one of the girls (like Minmay where they have a mecha customised to her).

*look look* how should I squeeze this into my display cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
Wow, I like the colors of the mecha. OMG. How come my usual store still not carrying it?@?!?!?!?!?@?!?!?@?!?!

But wad's the lead-up to this mecha (like wad happened in the movie?) I thought Alto's original mecha look nice already, but i think this one is way more attractive (since he looks so "pretty" lol).

They should have given this to one of the girls (like Minmay where they have a mecha customised to her).

*look look* how should I squeeze this into my display cabinet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Hasnt hit the stores anywhere yet if i'm not wrong..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top