Malaysia VEP 2016

jeremy85

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Just bought a used vehicle but the chassis & car plate already registered on the vep website. Anyone know how to go about it?
 

donald83

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1
Anyone received an email from Touch and Go that we can go in and get fitted the RFID for free? No appointment required and can walk in at many more locations

https://www.tngdigital.com.my/rfid
 
Last edited:

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,082
Reaction score
6,357
Anyone received an email from Touch and Go that we can go in and get fitted the RFID for free? No appointment required and can walk in at many more locations

https://www.tngdigital.com.my/rfid

That's for Msia registered cars only~

all Sg cars have to go thru VEP channels~ :s22:
 

donald83

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1
That's for Msia registered cars only~

all Sg cars have to go thru VEP channels~ :s22:

But it indicates that for non Malaysian, we can bring our passports. Does this mean Malaysian registered vehicles but non mayalsia owners?
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,082
Reaction score
6,357
But it indicates that for non Malaysian, we can bring our passports. Does this mean Malaysian registered vehicles but non mayalsia owners?

yes~ there are many foreigners living & working in Msia driving Msia cars~ :s22:
 

donald83

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1
yes~ there are many foreigners living & working in Msia driving Msia cars~ :s22:

Oh ok.

The official VEP appointment all full already. Only can make in Oct. So it means I will get fined when I go in Oct to get the RFID fixed?
 

sunsetbay

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 3, 2000
Messages
54,082
Reaction score
6,357
Oh ok.

The official VEP appointment all full already. Only can make in Oct. So it means I will get fined when I go in Oct to get the RFID fixed?

with VEP apptmt, i think its quite safe~ same as those that getting cars after Oct~ not fair to penalise them~
 
Last edited:

SibehHL

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
374
I haven't received the VEP email to collect the RFID leh... Anyone in same situation?
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,175
Reaction score
822
I haven't received the VEP email to collect the RFID leh... Anyone in same situation?

That's no fixed time, varies. i received weeks after I updated few months ago. I first registered in 2015! Finally installed yesterday!
 

Mysticwind

Junior Member
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Oh ok.

The official VEP appointment all full already. Only can make in Oct. So it means I will get fined when I go in Oct to get the RFID fixed?

Oct got appointment? Seems like VEP appt only till sept? I tried selecting in oct and doesn’t have
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,175
Reaction score
822
Oct got appointment? Seems like VEP appt only till sept? I tried selecting in oct and doesn’t have

They don't open following month till a week before. Likely around 22 or 23rd. No choice try daily.
 

expression

Master Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2001
Messages
3,542
Reaction score
0
Any Malaysian SG PR holder here manage to obtain your RFID tag for your SG vehicle?
 

Lighthand

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2005
Messages
199
Reaction score
61
old thread but are they still doing the VEP tag install ? or this system died already :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
It's still on according to Malaysia website. I've just registered, and awaiting 2nd email to book the installation slot. Online registration is very easy, but not sure how long it'll take for actual installation.
 

Needmysleep

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2018
Messages
1,765
Reaction score
644
It's still on according to Malaysia website. I've just registered, and awaiting 2nd email to book the installation slot. Online registration is very easy, but not sure how long it'll take for actual installation.

never got back to me in 3 years. just updated my insurance docs on the website and they sent that same ' first ' email confirmation lol
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top