When will receive the cash from mnact?
Date for the payment of the Cash-Only Consideration and/or the cash component of the Cash-and-Scrip Consideration (as the case may be) to MNACT Unitholders
Friday, 29 July 2022
When will receive the cash from mnact?
Long term investing, so not sure what price will the share be when I get cash back and buy from market. On top of buying from market got brokerage fees if opt for cash? So I prefer scrip.can share reasons ? thanks
I can understand your reasoning, but in this case the gap between what you are paying for new MCT units - $2.0039 - and the current market price is so large.Long term investing, so not sure what price will the share be when I get cash back and buy from market. On top of buying from market got brokerage fees if opt for cash? So I prefer scrip.
Really got no spare cash at all? If got surely is better to buy MCT at current market price and select cash option right? Since you'll get back the cash soon... It's like 10% difference...Long term investing, so not sure what price will the share be when I get cash back and buy from market. On top of buying from market got brokerage fees if opt for cash? So I prefer scrip.
I small fry, so not that much difference?I can understand your reasoning, but in this case the gap between what you are paying for new MCT units - $2.0039 - and the current market price is so large.
100% invested. No cash unless CD coming in more?Really got no spare cash at all? If got surely is better to buy MCT at current market price and select cash option right? Since you'll get back the cash soon... It's like 10% difference...
Example you have only 1k sharesI small fry, so not that much difference?
Er... yes? You should have received the mail on the scheme?Were we given a choice what we wanna do with our MAGIC shares?
Don’t remember receiving anything from DBS Bank…
Is it time to give the brokerage a call to round up scrip from mapletree nac?
I opted all scrip, got one weird number lot.If round up, how to make payment?
Must be sure then can call up.You asked this many times, I will answer it again.
Applicable period in respect of the odd lots trading arrangement put in place by the MNACT Manager for the trading of odd lots of MCT Units(1) Friday, 29 July 2022 to Monday, 29 August 2022
(1) The MNACT Manager has arranged with the following brokers to facilitate the trading of odd lots of MCT Units during this period: (i) DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd, (ii) Phillip Securities Pte Ltd and (iii) OCBC Securities Private Limited. Please refer to paragraph 19 of the Letter to MNACT Unitholders in the Scheme Document for further details.
https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/2022... Offering.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=724607
Haha, whether it is DBS Vickers, Phillips or OCBC, you are their customer, you can always call them to ask for help.Must be sure then can call up.![]()
If you plan to hold for long term, can also wait for next right issue then subscribe excessMust be sure then can call up.![]()
I think not, since there hasn't been anything announced.Will there be any excess/accrued dividend be given? I only received the full amount based on the price of $1.1949.
But right issue might not come soon. Have give the broker a call and place an order to round up. Don't know can choose the price to enter a not, so when broker told me the price to buy for round up I just agree.If you plan to hold for long term, can also wait for next right issue then subscribe excess