
Will there be any excess/accrued dividend be given? I only received the full amount based on the price of $1.1949.
I think not, since there hasn't been anything announced.
Means those who opt for cash, got some more money coming in??OMG THERE IS A CLEAN-UP DISTRIBUTION
https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/MNAC...29Jul2022.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=725576
1.913 cents
Indeed there has to be a distribution for the income earned from 1 April 2022 to 20 July 2022 (day before effective date of the scheme).
all ex-MNACT holders will rec clean up distribution.Means those who opt for cash, got some more money coming in??
Yes, right issue for MCT will not be so soon.But right issue might not come soon. Have give the broker a call and place an order to round up. Don't know can choose the price to enter a not, so when broker told me the price to buy for round up I just agree.
This is the clean up dividend, meaning to clear all the dividend of MNACT before it delisted.Means those who opt for cash, got some more money coming in??
Shouldn't you have already received the cash consideration for the MNACT?i buy under SCB and as of this morning, i still see NAC in my portfolio.
is it i must create a SELL option to get the cash or wait patiently for SCB to convert to cash option for me?
Omg, what happened??Money is in
So you received the cash consideration right? $1.1949 per MNACT unit.Omg, what happened??
I didn't do anything, then today when I checked my bank account and got a shock cos it seems like the whole thing has been credited to me and when I check my CDP account, I no longer own the reit!
Yes, that's right.So you received the cash consideration right? $1.1949 per MNACT unit.
Then it is all correct, the default option was the all-cash consideration for your MNACT units. MNACT has been merged with MCT and the REIT is now named MPACT, Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust.Yes, that's right.
That amount per unit is what I got back.
Meaning I will get some more money after that?Then it is all correct, the default option was the all-cash consideration for your MNACT units. MNACT has been merged with MCT and the REIT is now named MPACT, Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust.
There is going to be a clean-up distribution for MNACT payable on 19 August as well. 1.913 cents.
YesMeaning I will get some more money after that?
Mine also. Wonder if there is some screw-up with CDP or with the bank. But the amounts are right so I won't complain.Clean up dividend is credited today.
But the txn description is KEPPEL CORP![]()