MapleTree NAC Trust

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
6,742
Reaction score
3,091
Will there be any excess/accrued dividend be given? I only received the full amount based on the price of $1.1949.

I think not, since there hasn't been anything announced.

OMG THERE IS A CLEAN-UP DISTRIBUTION

https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/MNAC...29Jul2022.ashx?App=Announcement&FileID=725576
1.913 cents

Indeed there has to be a distribution for the income earned from 1 April 2022 to 20 July 2022 (day before effective date of the scheme).
 

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
13,381
Reaction score
1,548
For cash account, the money was reflected as "dividend"....

For SRS account, the money was reflected as money resulting from a "sell" ....
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
But right issue might not come soon. Have give the broker a call and place an order to round up. Don't know can choose the price to enter a not, so when broker told me the price to buy for round up I just agree.
Yes, right issue for MCT will not be so soon.
 

BusteR

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
2,166
Reaction score
151
i buy under SCB and as of this morning, i still see NAC in my portfolio.
is it i must create a SELL option to get the cash or wait patiently for SCB to convert to cash option for me?
 

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
6,742
Reaction score
3,091
i buy under SCB and as of this morning, i still see NAC in my portfolio.
is it i must create a SELL option to get the cash or wait patiently for SCB to convert to cash option for me?
Shouldn't you have already received the cash consideration for the MNACT?

Btw MNACT will be delisted tomorrow, so it should be cleared from your portfolio after that.
 
Last edited:

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
23,071
Reaction score
6,424
Money is in
Omg, what happened??
I didn't do anything, then today when I checked my bank account and got a shock cos it seems like the whole thing has been credited to me and when I check my CDP account, I no longer own the reit!
 

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
6,742
Reaction score
3,091
Omg, what happened??
I didn't do anything, then today when I checked my bank account and got a shock cos it seems like the whole thing has been credited to me and when I check my CDP account, I no longer own the reit!
So you received the cash consideration right? $1.1949 per MNACT unit.
 

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
6,742
Reaction score
3,091
Yes, that's right.
That amount per unit is what I got back.
Then it is all correct, the default option was the all-cash consideration for your MNACT units. MNACT has been merged with MCT and the REIT is now named MPACT, Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust.

There is going to be a clean-up distribution for MNACT payable on 19 August as well. 1.913 cents.
 

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
23,071
Reaction score
6,424
Then it is all correct, the default option was the all-cash consideration for your MNACT units. MNACT has been merged with MCT and the REIT is now named MPACT, Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust.

There is going to be a clean-up distribution for MNACT payable on 19 August as well. 1.913 cents.
Meaning I will get some more money after that?
 

rerear

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,055
Reaction score
20
Missed the entire saga and seems the amount now already in account. How to update into StocksCafe, if have both MNACCT and MCT?
 

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,327
Reaction score
7,549
Clean up dividend is credited today.
But the txn description is KEPPEL CORP :s11:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top