I believe with the stock market picking up especially when us say will cut rates it is advisable to leave a small portion Liquidity for that.
I experience bull run before and I can say really no horse run. E.g now Japan is on fire, anything related too Japan quite confirmed huat and I enter them last year already and I post in forum before. Now still continue with smaller amount.
And yes in a bull run you see ppl quitting full-time job to go into stocks etc as it is easier monies and they see no up 3-4% kind of returns.
I experience bull run before and I can say really no horse run. E.g now Japan is on fire, anything related too Japan quite confirmed huat and I enter them last year already and I post in forum before. Now still continue with smaller amount.
And yes in a bull run you see ppl quitting full-time job to go into stocks etc as it is easier monies and they see no up 3-4% kind of returns.
