Becuz inside all lasup US stuff mah. I exit long ago and gain 0.03% yeah posted before in this threadMII really lasup product to the max!![]()
Becuz inside all lasup US stuff mah. I exit long ago and gain 0.03% yeah posted before in this threadMII really lasup product to the max!![]()
MII 11 Sep NAV $8.88.
This is my realised price. Going to huat soon ah?![]()
Lucky you exit Income already, 140926 MII NAV Price definitely breaking new low, and even lower.US 10Y bond yield breaks above 5%!
GG!![]()
垃圾. Even the MISE is trending lower. Only solace is their slightly attractive FD.
And now MariBank ask you buy min $5000 MariGold for $28. You dare to play Gold again?![]()
My MII final total loss of -SGD 1137.70 after final exit on 240726.
![]()
My MISE position on 280726 before entry.
![]()
Fast forward about 1.5 months later, decision to make full exit on 110926.
![]()
About 1.5 months of inside MISE, gained +SGD 742.98 (inclusive of payouts and gain from units) to become total return of +SGD 1567.24.
Not only recovered -SGD 1137.70 of MII loss, still have extra gain.
Cannot really complain about MISE, thankfully with AI I can get the estimate range right of the next MISE NAV Price almost every single business day.
Nah, MISE is better, easier to predict next NAV Price.And now MariBank ask you buy min $5000 MariGold for $28. You dare to play Gold again?
once bitten twice shyAnd now MariBank ask you buy min $5000 MariGold for $28. You dare to play Gold again?

![]()
My MII final total loss of -SGD 1137.70 after final exit on 240726.
![]()
My MISE position on 280726 before entry.
![]()
Fast forward about 1.5 months later, decision to make full exit on 110926.
![]()
About 1.5 months of inside MISE, gained +SGD 742.98 (inclusive of payouts and gain from units) to become total return of +SGD 1567.24.
Not only recovered -SGD 1137.70 of MII loss, still have extra gain.
Cannot really complain about MISE, thankfully with AI I can get the estimate range correct for the next MISE NAV Price almost every single business day.
I have decided to cut loss and sold off all my MII as well.
Putting the amount back to my monthly DCA of S&P500 instead.
Realised loss = $430.19![]()
Imagine now is year 2000 it take years for s&p to recover. There is nothing known as guaranteed win in investment.You will not regret cutting loss. This product is super lasup with no reversal in sight. I only regret never cutting loss earlier!
S&P even if drop more than 20% you can safely hold mid to long term. It will eventually recover.
Imagine now is year 2000 it take years for s&p to recover. There is nothing known as guaranteed win in investment.
Maybank is 20k ADB. I feel a bit high if my intention is to have instant withdrawal purposes means I must have > 20k for all days. HmmmSavings 0.88% p.a.
MISP 0.84% p.a.
Returns for MISP can drop below savings interest rate. When newly opened it started off offering good low risk returns and have now become a bunch of lasup products.
Cleaned out all my money and park in Maybank for 2.0% p.a. temporarily. Zero cents left in Maribank. Pui!
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...dates-part-3.5575909/page-1172#post-159891963
Ah. I buy this MISE abit.. Lost $So net gain is $643.61 + $1567.24 = $2210.85
As for MISE the trend is probably on the downside at least until Dec 2026 due to Fed tightening. A bit risky to long.