Same goes for most superhero movies.....I think marvel story machiam the same. Ant man vs evil ant man, iron man vs evil iron man, thor vs loki and etc. The first movie, all the story line like the same de
Sent from Sony C5303 using GAGT
How come when ant man is small size, he can kick and punch big size people? He is not really an ant so he shouldn't have a few times of his own strength.
Sent from dunno where using GAGT
Yup, they tried to secretly recreate the Pym particles formula as they had other use for it which Hank won't agree on...Starting part dun understanding. Dr Pym stormed into the room the confront the group that tried to steal his formula was Shield? The standing mustache guy was Tony Stark father??
It's actually quite short....Omg got capt America ending credit? I only saw the wasp one
Should be link to civil warOmg got capt America ending credit? I only saw the wasp one
Yup, they tried to secretly recreate the Pym particles formula as they had other use for it which Hank won't agree on...
Sent from GAPT not using GAGT
(Hank Pym) Antman is ex operative under shield. Shield want formula for uses, but pym don't want share so he quits.Like that Shield should be aware of the existence of Antman and Wasp since Dr Pym and his wifey did so many missions before. How come Avengers like dun recognise his suit leh?
He retired in the late 80s...Like that Shield should be aware of the existence of Antman and Wasp since Dr Pym and his wifey did so many missions before. How come Avengers like dun recognise his suit leh?
I tot the pym particle shrinks objects by reducing the distance between the atoms. Since the size of the atoms stay the same, how can ant man go sub-atomic?
I tot the pym particle shrinks objects by reducing the distance between the atoms. Since the size of the atoms stay the same, how can ant man go sub-atomic?
I like that Michael Pena character, jin funny...
Sent from the right side of my brain because I will never be caught using GAGT

This guy always a dependable versatile actor.Yep... he is hilarious.
his lip syncing scenes are funny too.![]()
and i almost thought there is no Stan Lee cameo~Yep... he is hilarious.
his lip syncing scenes are funny too.![]()
