Marvel Heroes Online

travirjir

Banned
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
58,459
Reaction score
1
Yesterday, BOGO results: Buy BP, random HT!!!! :s12:

Play my lowbie JG with Traj and Joo.... omg JG is super boring sia dunno why, only build is go phoenix then fly ard :s22:

BTW, @mystech, I'm pants
lol sorry had to leave early , the x-def got bug..twice we came the map was GG and chest missing lol
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Will be returning to the game only during the next event or so.

Activated too many RIF boosts already and I'm kind of tired of hunting GoTK for about a month already so gonna take a break from it. No point wasting those RIF boosts leveling up my other characters if only there was a way to pause

bro the only boost useful is the exp boost and credit boost.

rare item find
special item find

are all da bian

even u stack 1000% also drop da bian for you.

so don't waste money. go jiak buffet better.
 

Hummie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
0
lol sorry had to leave early , the x-def got bug..twice we came the map was GG and chest missing lol

Nah, its ok. I was getting sick of JG also.... :o

Trying to lvl BP now. But his basic attack so slow like charbor catfight.... :s13:
 

travirjir

Banned
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
58,459
Reaction score
1
yup, i saw, but mai lar. I dislike touching anything that need to do programing.

Uhm, americans ar... see how ba. their slang is like.. :D unless you're with the immortals :D

Anyway, recently line and trav seldom see. Wudi totally never see... *sigh*
Only pants to chat with. and joon...
got mah...think when i online u offline
 

Mystech13

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Will be returning to the game only during the next event or so.

Activated too many RIF boosts already and I'm kind of tired of hunting GoTK for about a month already so gonna take a break from it. No point wasting those RIF boosts leveling up my other characters if only there was a way to pause

wah, ok, will miss you much. you take care.
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
Are eq with +rare find and +special find any useful?
Do they actually work?

Thanks!
 

Hummie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
0
Are eq with +rare find and +special find any useful?
Do they actually work?

Thanks!

Some say yes some say no..... got a lot of complain say during the 100% weekend their unique drop rate actually went down.

Some say its best ti keep it at 25%....

Take all these with a pinch of salt.

To me my drop rate stay the same whether got rif or sif not...
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Some say yes some say no..... got a lot of complain say during the 100% weekend their unique drop rate actually went down.

Some say its best ti keep it at 25%....

Take all these with a pinch of salt.

To me my drop rate stay the same whether got rif or sif not...

to me drop rate equally shite whether have rif or sif or not.
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
I did get a lot more eternity whatevers during the past weekend.

Ill try running with 0 rare n special fimd next time
 

Hummie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
0
eh..... last nite I tik I might have used up my luck for this week...

While in MM fighting Rhino and gang, I had 3 uniques (HT low lvl) dropped at the same time! :s12:

I know, I know, NPNT, but Mystech n Joo was around to see the announcement on group chat, beside, I pick up 1 unique while rhino was still running around.

And the thing is, I was not running any boost at all....
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
eh..... last nite I tik I might have used up my luck for this week...

While in MM fighting Rhino and gang, I had 3 uniques (HT low lvl) dropped at the same time! :s12:

I know, I know, NPNT, but Mystech n Joo was around to see the announcement on group chat, beside, I pick up 1 unique while rhino was still running around.

And the thing is, I was not running any boost at all....

NPNT. :o:o:o:o
 

Mystech13

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
eh..... last nite I tik I might have used up my luck for this week...

While in MM fighting Rhino and gang, I had 3 uniques (HT low lvl) dropped at the same time! :s12:

I know, I know, NPNT, but Mystech n Joo was around to see the announcement on group chat, beside, I pick up 1 unique while rhino was still running around.

And the thing is, I was not running any boost at all....

lol yeah, i remember. iirc, he picked up the 1st one right after i said something....
 

Hummie

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
0
lol yeah, i remember. iirc, he picked up the 1st one right after i said something....

No, the 1st one, you said gxgx, 2nd one u said haxxor, the 3rd one ...... speechless...~ :s13:

BTW, Taskmaster, aka the guy who almost beat Thor is now playable!!! :s22:

Not a Apr fool thingy, its real; 200ES or 450Gs

He has a melee/shield tree, a range(pistol/archery) tree, a stances (buff) tree
His powers and loot icons all copy from other heroes, so he's tat cheap.
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
No, the 1st one, you said gxgx, 2nd one u said haxxor, the 3rd one ...... speechless...~ :s13:

BTW, Taskmaster, aka the guy who almost beat Thor is now playable!!! :s22:

Not a Apr fool thingy, its real; 200ES or 450Gs

He has a melee/shield tree, a range(pistol/archery) tree, a stances (buff) tree
His powers and loot icons all copy from other heroes, so he's tat cheap.

not interested.. :o

and i sill can't access forum, still under banned.
 

Mystech13

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
anyone got loki and SW? can do a Shard run comparison? Cause I'm thinking of getting loki for runs if it is faster.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top