Swordsman
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2002
- Messages
- 92,485
- Reaction score
- 2,468
No guild come approach to invite me to join leh![]()
Got Ang moh Tua ki

No guild come approach to invite me to join leh![]()
Make our own one lor. haha
I'm in a sg guild devaststor
If you are interested, let me know. I tell the officers to invite
I oredi in... Just dunno who is who
I in some big old school ang mor guild. I was looking for active sg guild but all like die already
what is ft
FASTER LEH. ppl lvl 20 liao lehmy fav loki coming....when is the new patch![]()


FASTER LEH. ppl lvl 20 liao leh![]()
Steady la we make our own one ai mai?
moi nick travirjirSo fast...
Nvm we add each other as friend. can play together can liao
I join u since u look patient enough to teach me :lol:
Im Shiseiten. Lowest level. Your ign is orlengjuz ?