
He is not hero lei...
I support Liao by buying 2 stash
But in the forum they did say they gonna release a few playable villian. like Venom and other popular one. Im waiting for Ghost Rider, Gambit and night crawler.
what heroes you buy?
if never buy heroes with $$, can get the hero stash box bo
How about thanos ?
Which one? I always reroll mine till i see those need clear at midtown one.
Need to kill 4 villains from the brotherhood...
It's at Xavier school... Countless wave. You heng 1st 4 wave meet them. U suay behind then meet themThe midtown one ah? Tonight do lor.
It's at Xavier school... Countless wave. You heng 1st 4 wave meet them. U suay behind then meet them
my fav loki coming....when is the new patch![]()
I thought can do at midtown one also?
No idea I go check again. Think only at Xavier school.