
Storm - level 46
Jean Grey - level 26
Hawkeye - level 12 (Find this hero very weak)
My last day of playing. I will try later.
Now dying in heroic story mode too.. Bullseye attack 1 shot Thor.. Then storm died few times in the brood caverns in bamboo forest till I use her ultimate...

Hawkeye by right is beh khan.. Lol
Want to throw also cannot. Want to swop character using him also cannot.
i hope to get spidery or wolverine but wolverine quite low in score
Random very scary. Is each hero story different? Want to unlock a new character but no faster way to get splinter. I saw a lv 60 Phoenix helping his friend maybe earlier at the area before lowtown.
Jeans grey must high level then OP... Storm I not sure cause I stop playing her when I reach lvl 30 at ver 1.1 . Hawkeye is totally give up.
Jeans grey must high level then OP... Storm I not sure cause I stop playing her when I reach lvl 30 at ver 1.1 . Hawkeye is totally give up.
just downloaded. looks like it's gonna take a while to update
left it overnight to update