Marvel Heroes Online

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2001
Messages
34,329
Reaction score
0
Now dying in heroic story mode too.. Bullseye attack 1 shot Thor.. Then storm died few times in the brood caverns in bamboo forest till I use her ultimate...

You can invite those high level hero to aid you. I always do that. lol :s13:
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
Jeans grey must high level then OP... Storm I not sure cause I stop playing her when I reach lvl 30 at ver 1.1 . Hawkeye is totally give up.
 

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2001
Messages
18,326
Reaction score
255
i hope to get spidery or wolverine but wolverine quite low in score
 

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
21,847
Reaction score
597
Random very scary. Is each hero story different? Want to unlock a new character but no faster way to get splinter. I saw a lv 60 Phoenix helping his friend maybe earlier at the area before lowtown.
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,814
i hope to get spidery or wolverine but wolverine quite low in score

read the forum . the poster will feedback on str ad con . wolverine they indicate the skill not good but basic attack strong and hard to die . Playable . u go read daredevil forum lol everyone complain the dps is **** lol and no survivability. waiting for high lvl here to comment if real or not
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,485
Reaction score
2,468
Random very scary. Is each hero story different? Want to unlock a new character but no faster way to get splinter. I saw a lv 60 Phoenix helping his friend maybe earlier at the area before lowtown.

This game is not developed by blizzard.. No nice cut scene, no nice cgi, no nice voice over. No individual Story line...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top