
So now we got 5 active player include me?
add me ign : wudiyama
Msg me in game when u see me online. I dunno why my friend list got bug or wad. Cannot see people when they add me.
Might as well make facebook group. Easier to organize.
OK. Just give me a msg in game. I will be online around 11pm today. Need to go gym to night...
Later tio sexposed.... We should use ventrilo or something... At least can keep our identity and can voice chat.. Easier to command
Use raidcall. Raidcall is the best. They host server for us.
Need pay anot? I also got another voip like skype but much clearer and is designed for team chat...
Raidcall free one. plus u can set to push to talk. is like MRIC + can just talk when u join room. dont need to call each other. I use this cos my house always noisy. den i push to talk when i need to speak. if not u can hear my tv sound and stuff.
lvl 10 Hawkeye leeporting. Frost Arrow jin shiok. Freeze enemies, even boss also will be frozen.![]()
Okok u give link, i dl both raidcall and marvel