One Month Notice
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 15,000
- Reaction score
- 1,814
steam better? I normal download but got steam account
fun mah this game? i dling now
steam better? I normal download but got steam account
Is captain america meant to be a secondary tank? His defence to me is very high or maybe I haven't seen thing's or colossus defence yet. 10 shield points add almost 1k defence. But my damage seems very low, like 200+ compared to 3k defence. I play by throwing shield and let it bounce only.
I played d3 the 1st month it launched... Quit aft i done with the hell mode.. Coz its juz not playable aft getting 1shotted by boss... I tu tio the yellow colour mob i also need to run.. Monk btw.. Got tulan and quit. This marvel not bad but need more content definitely.. Ingame gui and features can copy wow... WoW i feel got the best features like dual spec and mana pots.. Y this game boh pots that heal spirit.. Lol..also in the char inventory should have many pages of inventory then we no need keep run back town to donate..
I think im gonna post 1 long topic in marvel forums on the upgrades they can give us... But it will be alot like WoW..
Steam much faster i think.
Ya you go post at the suggestion. But the forum some people very a hole one
Steam much faster i think.
faster as in download arh or in game graphics etx ?
Ya lor.. This is y i dun wan post yet coz sure kanna flame for trying to make it WoW-like...
my ign is foccacia
must use steam to download? i already install using the client on official website
okie I already playing hahah lvl 10 dead pool and 20 daredevil! but my lvl 10 dead pool dps like higher than my daredevil
Daredevil is crap now. Just concentrate on your deadpool.
Wait until you use Hawkeye
Wait until you use Hawkeye
2) Enter 'bcdedit /set UserIncreaseVA 3072' without the ' ' and hit enter.
my main is punisher.
i invest in basic power, all his passive skills, rocket launcher and flamethrower.
flamethrower is awesome against mob that come and close in on u. once u kill one of the guys in mob, the rest will get fear and run away from u, then from there i use barrage, or i just runaway.
Been there done that till lvl 35. BTH give up LOL