PCstill so long
I go play my ps3 one![]()
Ok la, wait for a few more months
PS3? I thought GTA V is only for PS4?

PCstill so long
I go play my ps3 one![]()
Thinking of coming back to this game, who is the best new hero so far? Moonknight/TaskM/Strange/Sue/SS?
And which guild are you guys in now by the way? I was in the old EDMW guild.
Ok la, wait for a few more months
PS3? I thought GTA V is only for PS4?
Anyone still playing this game? Feel free to add me. ign: reignxy
added you!![]()
yeah..there is a sinkie guild but i forgot the name, i didnt join them when my current guild merge with them. if ure keen to join the guild i can ask the other guys who are in the guild to send u an invitehi all im considering playing this awesome Marvel game. have been a great fan of marvel myself since young. just curious if this game is popular in Singapore?
Bump this thread. Singapore guild is call chillcrap . They did a lot of revamp. And they won best mmo2014 by ten ton and best improve mmo
INCLUDE TRAVIRJIR OR NOT