May 2013 BTO

iLOL-ed

Reaction score
Wah sian. I got 327 out of 210 unit available for hougang. Do u guys think I still have a chance?

Walao envy you. I got 395 super suay please. I want hougang so badly :( Hope the drop out rate is high lor

Last edited:

andyliangpeng

Reaction score
Hi dear bros. Need some help here. I applied for the may bto application. I still managed to see the application on my hdb page yesterday. But now there is no information nor the results at all. Any idea what happened? Thanks alot for replies. Really anxioud

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi dear bros. Need some help here. I applied for the may bto application. I still managed to see the application on my hdb page yesterday. But now there is no information nor the results at all. Any idea what happened? Thanks alot for replies. Really anxioud

Log on My HDBPage using ur Singpass then go to My Flat then New Flat??

If not get ur reg no and visit this link,

HDB InfoWEB e-Service : Result of Build-To-Order Exercise

bearine

Reaction score
Maybe system hang or something.. Try again.. On a different browser or comp...?

andyliangpeng

Reaction score
Weird..Maybe try later or tmr???

How about using getting ur spouse to check using her singpass?

The same thing happened using diff ics. Actually notice it at around 10am. Called hdb. They say they dont know. Ridiculous answer I knowm but I insisted they verify and they said the application is there. But dont understand why its not shown. Checked email numerous time. Nothing.

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Bto or sobf you have applied?

The same thing happened using diff ics. Actually notice it at around 10am. Called hdb. They say they dont know. Ridiculous answer I knowm but I insisted they verify and they said the application is there. But dont understand why its not shown. Checked email numerous time. Nothing.

Lucho_Papillon

Reaction score
Hi guys. I know this may sound ridiculous but anyone knows if there's gonna be an mrt station near sembawang may bto? Any lta personnel insider info or sth?? I'm really contemplating to forego this sembawang bto cause of limited amenities and inaccessibility. Any advice?? Thanks in advance.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I know this may sound ridiculous but anyone knows if there's gonna be an mrt station near sembawang may bto? Any lta personnel insider info or sth?? I'm really contemplating to forego this sembawang bto cause of limited amenities and inaccessibility. Any advice?? Thanks in advance.

If let say, i tell u no plans yet..

And u give up, but 2 years later they decide to built one station there..Like that how??

And for Jul BTO, i guess there would be more ppl going for it..

Lucho_Papillon

Reaction score
That's the issue. I noticed there's a missing NS12 in the mrt rail chart. Might be the one they've been planning to erect ever since...

If let say, i tell u no plans yet..

And u give up, but 2 years later they decide to built one station there..Like that how??

And for Jul BTO, i guess there would be more ppl going for it..

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score
I've gotten 299/514 for sbw 5 room... abit sian. Thought having priority scheme and applicants are mostly second timer will get a gd Q number. But very wrong...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.