May 2013 BTO

EmoFaith

Reaction score
Up to 15 months...

If your June contribution(Which is actually credited in July) is not credited yet, you wont see July option..

When it is credited then u will get July 13 and that's 15months.. :s13:

ehhh how come u count 15 months?

cos i only manage to select may 12 to jun 13..which is 13 mths?

if got july 13 record, still add up is only 14 mths?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ehhh how come u count 15 months?

cos i only manage to select may 12 to jun 13..which is 13 mths?

if got july 13 record, still add up is only 14 mths?

So before apr 12 u got contribution going in?

I just select up to 15 months option then select july and the last available month roh..

Last edited:

EmoFaith

Reaction score
So before apr 12 u got contribution going in?

I just select up to 15 months option then select july and the last available month roh..

weird..i had been working since 2011..even click the 15 mths option also cannot

sigh gotta email cpf lol!

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weird..i had been working since 2011..even click the 15 mths option also cannot

sigh gotta email cpf lol!

Infact if i choose May 12 to Jul 13, i get 16 months... :s13::s13:

tj2E3OO.jpg

LOdT5pR.jpg

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh i know why ler!!!

cos your pay roll check in start of the month.. mine is mid of the month..

no wonder i dont have any record for july

aiyo . just drag the start month to the last possible mth can already . i prepared mine in pdf and can print out for next friday appointment .. so they can do the HLE for me :D

EmoFaith

Reaction score
aiyo . just drag the start month to the last possible mth can already . i prepared mine in pdf and can print out for next friday appointment .. so they can do the HLE for me :D

oh that means u never submit online for HLE?

can like this meh?

so you are like preparing all the documents.. print out and bring on appointment and they can process on spot? using your hardcopy supporting documents? :eek:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can like this meh?

so you are like preparing all the documents.. print out and bring on appointment and they can process on spot? using your hardcopy supporting documents? :eek:

Would be treated like mail in..

Speed wise nt sure hw fast..

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can like this meh?

No . they told me they will assist me to do the HLE . i will bring the necessary hard copy documents. it will take 7 to 14 working days to process the HLE .

bearine

Reaction score
No . they told me they will assist me to do the HLE . i will bring the necessary hard copy documents. it will take 7 to 14 working days to process the HLE .

I think if u do it on the day itself, they will ask u to go some e-kiosk there to do ur HLE.. Which is same as doing it online.

BTOseekers

Reaction score
I think if u do it on the day itself, they will ask u to go some e-kiosk there to do ur HLE.. Which is same as doing it online.

My CSE on last friday appt also did the HLE for me. It is one stop all done by her. I only need to go pay the 2k on lvl 3 only. :s13:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My CSE on last friday appt also did the HLE for me. It is one stop all done by her. I only need to go pay the 2k on lvl 3 only. :s13:

by the way, the invitation letter does not contains the OCS form right? is to be completed during flat selection on the appointment date?

:s11:

bearine

Reaction score
by the way, the invitation letter does not contains the OCS form right? is to be completed during flat selection on the appointment date?

:s11:

yup, the officer will print out quite a few forms for you to sign on that day.. one of them is the ocs... saying you want or do not want... she will also show u the type of door u will get for ur BTO..

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, the officer will print out quite a few forms for you to sign on that day.. one of them is the ocs... saying you want or do not want... she will also show u the type of door u will get for ur BTO..

ahh ok, most probably i will opt out. :D

kindaichi24

Reaction score
just curious when we select the unit we want on the 1st appt..hdb will give us the floor plan (the one with the measurement figure) on the same day?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just curious when we select the unit we want on the 1st appt..hdb will give us the floor plan (the one with the measurement figure) on the same day?

I dont think so..I feel that should be probably given on the 2nd appt when u sign the LA..

missy janice

Reaction score

I do receive the floor plan on 1st appt when select flat but dun rem got measurement figure as it's with my bf.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.