
Ya. Even Tyres at $1K also can go thin and get wear out anyway.
Ya. Even Tyres at $1K also can go thin and get wear out anyway.

where to buy better leather shoes? must be classy ...
g2000 promo
----
DBS Christmas Promotion
Enjoy 15% off regular items. Plus, receive a $20 gift voucher with every $120 nett spent in a single receipt! Applicable only when you pay with DBS Credit Cards.
Offer valid from 3 - 16 Dec 2007.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
---
i saw a light purple plain shirt. wah i love it. but $50+, then buy second piece at 50% off. but i only need one
anybody wanna share??![]()
![]()
g2000 promo
----
DBS Christmas Promotion
Enjoy 15% off regular items. Plus, receive a $20 gift voucher with every $120 nett spent in a single receipt! Applicable only when you pay with DBS Credit Cards.
Offer valid from 3 - 16 Dec 2007.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
---
i saw a light purple plain shirt. wah i love it. but $50+, then buy second piece at 50% off. but i only need one
anybody wanna share??![]()
![]()

For leather shoes, between Pedro, Swanks and Hush Puppies which one you all will choose?

I don't like Hush Puppies because the designs a bit more 'ang moh', I prefer Pedro more for its design.
Some of my frens can't wear Pedro due to size but it fits my size, so I am ok. I especially like shoes which are sharp pointed![]()
I dunno. But wouldnt pointed shoes be a little uncomfortable???
Also i think the front part will cfm crease wan...![]()

So what about the comfy level? Compared to hush puppies?
I dunno. But wouldnt pointed shoes be a little uncomfortable???
Also i think the front part will cfm crease wan...![]()
Yes, mine's creased already...
I like sharp pointed shoes too...
Pedro shoes very slippery de... Wet floor, must careful...