Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

Thinker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,500
Reaction score
5
as icyspawn stated, you can replace the soles. And it's not as if you guys are running around in them anyway, or walking around in heavy dirt.
 

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
15,232
Reaction score
0
g2000 promo

----

DBS Christmas Promotion
Enjoy 15% off regular items. Plus, receive a $20 gift voucher with every $120 nett spent in a single receipt! Applicable only when you pay with DBS Credit Cards.
Offer valid from 3 - 16 Dec 2007.
* Terms and Conditions apply.

---


i saw a light purple plain shirt. wah i love it. but $50+, then buy second piece at 50% off. but i only need one :(

anybody wanna share?? :D :D
 

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
0
g2000 promo

----

DBS Christmas Promotion
Enjoy 15% off regular items. Plus, receive a $20 gift voucher with every $120 nett spent in a single receipt! Applicable only when you pay with DBS Credit Cards.
Offer valid from 3 - 16 Dec 2007.
* Terms and Conditions apply.

---


i saw a light purple plain shirt. wah i love it. but $50+, then buy second piece at 50% off. but i only need one :(

anybody wanna share?? :D :D

plain light purple shirt?
is that the most common kind with all the different colours?
i have that shirt somewhere in my wardrobe lol
 

earthyblue

Master Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
4,358
Reaction score
0
g2000 promo

----

DBS Christmas Promotion
Enjoy 15% off regular items. Plus, receive a $20 gift voucher with every $120 nett spent in a single receipt! Applicable only when you pay with DBS Credit Cards.
Offer valid from 3 - 16 Dec 2007.
* Terms and Conditions apply.

---


i saw a light purple plain shirt. wah i love it. but $50+, then buy second piece at 50% off. but i only need one :(

anybody wanna share?? :D :D

The 50+ kind belongs to the better range. Wrinkle free contemporary. Actually you should buy the black one as well since 2nd piece at 50% off. Or the pink one(if there is)

I have Black, White, Cream, Light Purple, Navy Blue, Dark Blue, Apple Green, Pink, bought thru various part of the season and still find Black, White, Pink the bestc colours on the whole:s22:
 

Windcor

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
0
For leather shoes, between Pedro, Swanks and Hush Puppies which one you all will choose?
 

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
0
i usually buy dress shoes from pedro/aldo
i got a hush puppies loafers rotting somewhere in my cupboard...
nv bought anything from swanks before
 

earthyblue

Master Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
4,358
Reaction score
0
For leather shoes, between Pedro, Swanks and Hush Puppies which one you all will choose?

I don't like Hush Puppies because the designs a bit more 'ang moh', I prefer Pedro more for its design.

Some of my frens can't wear Pedro due to size but it fits my size, so I am ok. I especially like shoes which are sharp pointed:s22:
 

Windcor

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
0
I don't like Hush Puppies because the designs a bit more 'ang moh', I prefer Pedro more for its design.

Some of my frens can't wear Pedro due to size but it fits my size, so I am ok. I especially like shoes which are sharp pointed:s22:

So what about the comfy level? Compared to hush puppies?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I dunno. But wouldnt pointed shoes be a little uncomfortable???:s11:
Also i think the front part will cfm crease wan... :(
 

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
8,999
Reaction score
5
I dunno. But wouldnt pointed shoes be a little uncomfortable???:s11:
Also i think the front part will cfm crease wan... :(

Yes, mine's creased already... :s27:
I like sharp pointed shoes too...
Pedro shoes very slippery de... Wet floor, must careful...
 

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
15,232
Reaction score
0
i got a $20+ grey and navy blue and black

$50+ pink and black.

a $50+ stripe bought at 15% off.


now i wanna buy a purple, lets share leh :p
 

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2002
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
0
i'm selling all my G2000 shirts if anyone wants
mostly size 15/32 i got 2 or 3 sz 15/33 also
lol
cheapcheap $10 each
 

earthyblue

Master Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
4,358
Reaction score
0
So what about the comfy level? Compared to hush puppies?

comfy level I don't know for hush puppies cos in 1st place I don't like their designs. Even beetlebug.

For me, comfort in shoes can be found in many shoes and also many shoes can also be uncomfortable. So 1st thing I look out for is design, then I try it. If uncomfortable, then I wouldn't buy. If the shoe is comfortable but the design I don't like, I also wouldn't buy it.

For pedro shoes, the pointed ones, one must like it in 1st place, because not many people can take this kind of shoes. For me last time without pedro, I had a hard time finding pointed shoes and only have to go down peninsula then can find the odd few and somemore very limited designs.

So pedro shoes are for those who really like their designs.
 

earthyblue

Master Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
4,358
Reaction score
0
I dunno. But wouldnt pointed shoes be a little uncomfortable???:s11:
Also i think the front part will cfm crease wan... :(

Yes, mine's creased already... :s27:
I like sharp pointed shoes too...
Pedro shoes very slippery de... Wet floor, must careful...

Pointed shoes can be comfy too. After a while, the crease makes the shoes look nice too.
 

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
15,232
Reaction score
0
6ydscg9.jpg



taken from http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1659699&page=16


sale ah!!


tomorrow i think after work at 12 i chiong down liao. maybe 2-3 shirts and a grey pants.





just to check, do you all wear grey pants with shirt? my sister say grey is very ah pek. so im seeking advice here lol :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top