Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

dj_flame

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, do any of you have any suggestions on where to get nice cufflinks and tie bars? Preferably not too expensive, about $40-60 range.
Kent Wang. Quality is better than anything local. 30~ USD for cufflinks and tie bar. 5 USD shipping for 2 weeks.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
I have been buying shirts and pants from G2000, anyone know any special shirts with special design on the collar or buttons compared to the traditional shirt design?
 

Diluted

Master Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
4,200
Reaction score
0
Thanks. What is the difference in the selection of shirts and pants in G2000 and AT20?

I'm not really sure about this.. Just passed by the store when I was there..

Maybe someone else who knows can enlighten us?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
AT-20

the store has better variety than the website. theres one at tamp one too.

Ya, I went to the one in Plaza Sing and notice that the selection of shirts are slightly better than those in G2000.

I can say that AT-20 is more trendy for the young while G2000 are more for the conservative.

I do notice that some of the range in AT-20 have slimmer collar and you need thinner ties to go with, any comments for those shirts with thinner collar.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Currently G2000 and AT-20 is having GSS,there is discount off the regular items and members get to enjoy additional discounts off the discounted price as well.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Guys,

I was actually looking for such similar design below for business shirts, anyone know where or which brands have it beside ZARA etc.

4246271403_2_1_3.jpg
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,672
Reaction score
6,197
Guys,

I was actually looking for such similar design below for business shirts, anyone know where or which brands have it beside ZARA etc.

4246271403_2_1_3.jpg

not sure besides zara where u can go to. all my biz shirts are tailor made or either from zara. no other brands.
 

theRenaissance

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
1,752
Reaction score
0
Just wondering if pleated male working pants is ok for someone mid 20s? I didn't know the difference till only recently.

I'm average built I frequently see other guys( usually thin guys) wearing those super flat working pants that almost show their bulge? Did a search and found the difference in flat front and pleated working pants

I think its more an acquired taste, given a proper cut, adding single pleat actually adds flair and some visual interest. An example:

tumblr_mgx98gmDV01rhfxrqo1_1280.jpg
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Just to share that ButtonNStitch is having 60% warehouse sale from today 19th to 23rd June, 12pm to 8pm at Midview City.

DSC_0668_zps77424f75.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top