ChaoCheapBuy
Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2012
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 0
anyone tried marcella? any comments abt it?

Kent Wang. Quality is better than anything local. 30~ USD for cufflinks and tie bar. 5 USD shipping for 2 weeks.Hi guys, do any of you have any suggestions on where to get nice cufflinks and tie bars? Preferably not too expensive, about $40-60 range.
I have been buying shirts and pants from G2000, anyone know any special shirts with special design on the collar or buttons compared to the traditional shirt design?
got checkout g2000 sub brand at20?
No leh, I always buy at G2000. Where are the AT20 outlets?
I think plaza Singapura have..
Thanks. What is the difference in the selection of shirts and pants in G2000 and AT20?
Guys,
I was actually looking for such similar design below for business shirts, anyone know where or which brands have it beside ZARA etc.
![]()
Just wondering if pleated male working pants is ok for someone mid 20s? I didn't know the difference till only recently.
I'm average built I frequently see other guys( usually thin guys) wearing those super flat working pants that almost show their bulge? Did a search and found the difference in flat front and pleated working pants