daniel_lss
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2002
- Messages
- 1,829
- Reaction score
- 0
wow... shld go and take a look soon... sale till when ?

same..any recommendation?snip3r said:any shoes to recommend. saw aldo have 20% discount.
what's ur taste? Flat shaped or sharp ones lol. I have a flat one but I think I'd get a 2nd one, ppl say rotate 2 shoes last longer.iwish said:same..any recommendation?
I cannot find anything i like in aldo...
i think those pointed elf type looks nice.,.... its always good to have a 2nd pair..snip3r said:what's ur taste? Flat shaped or sharp ones lol. I have a flat one but I think I'd get a 2nd one, ppl say rotate 2 shoes last longer.
iwish said:same..any recommendation?
I cannot find anything i like in aldo...
erin50 said:Why buy Montagut when you can buy more fashionable shirts at almost the same price?
Check out Daniel Hector, Pierre Cardin, etc all at departmental stores like Robinsons.
beng lehs...WhiteFox said:Any good tailors to recommend with a wide array of fabric materials. I'm quite a sucker for a shining black shirt![]()
what you mean is black is ok but w/ some "patterns"?daniel_lss said:somehow i try not to BLACK as it's the color for service line... expecially waiters
yeah considering a pointed one now xDbuaysaikum said:i think those pointed elf type looks nice.,.... its always good to have a 2nd pair..
anyway now rockport 15% off, 30% off for 2nd pair...
snip3r said:what you mean is black is ok but w/ some "patterns"?
feel black like no horse run, die die also need to have one suit.
btw, saw a dark brown renoma leather shoes for office, 20% wonder if I should get it at Taka. Any alternatives. Budget <$200.
pompousboy said:Aldo shoes are good for style. Not durable. my aldo shoe spilt mouth just after 6 mths of use.

evets said:thats not worthy for a shoe of about $150 and more....perhaps can take a look at pedro, male version of charles and keith...price wise above average....pricey for leather shoes aint made in italy....![]()