LesPaulSG
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2006
- Messages
- 22,590
- Reaction score
- 1
erin50 said:Johnston and Murphy about $300 plus.
The black guy from its website looks quite abit like Ozwald Boateng ~

erin50 said:Johnston and Murphy about $300 plus.
Boss or EA ~snip3r said:My kenneth cole belt going to kee chiah..any belt to recommend? Planning to buy during year end sale

yeah qual and cutting is good. still wearing now and the design is like fading in HKG and once you wear in SG, it's just nice..haha sorry for the late reply..thread didnt got UP..evets said:4 for $100, its cheaper than a pair of g2000....is the quality and cutting good?
Boss agak how muches?LesPaulSG said:Boss or EA ~![]()
I guess about 200-300SGD ~snip3r said:Boss agak how muches?
before or after discount? year end normally got 40% one xDLesPaulSG said:I guess about 200-300SGD ~
Before discount, I'm not really into Boss' prices though ~snip3r said:before or after discount? year end normally got 40% one xD
Tyer said:I think the prices after 40% is really attractive. Any idea when the sale is coming?
Tyer said:So any good sales for men's office wear now?
ghaleonn said:Last week sat, marina square got late night sale...
most boutiques have 20-30% or more discount...bought a few shirts and jacket...
.too bad Zara dun have sales...
Chao_Monkey said:zara sales coming..........![]()

ghaleonn said:Swee...cos me beo-ing 2 shirts,,,very nice but 89.90 each....![]()
