Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

TitanAttacks

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
I also have question since I always buy clothes from departmental store...

in g2000 have changing rooms to try ? If not always have to go home try if cannot then bring back change
 

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
19,412
Reaction score
511
Just wondering if pleated male working pants is ok for someone mid 20s? I didn't know the difference till only recently.

I'm average built I frequently see other guys( usually thin guys) wearing those super flat working pants that almost show their bulge? Did a search and found the difference in flat front and pleated working pants

nowadays young people seldom if not do not wear pleated anymore, those who wear pleated are usually more conservative, chinos and slim cut pants are more fashionable and common
 

cokiee

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
0
Just wondering if pleated male working pants is ok for someone mid 20s? I didn't know the difference till only recently.

I'm average built I frequently see other guys( usually thin guys) wearing those super flat working pants that almost show their bulge? Did a search and found the difference in flat front and pleated working pants

i don't see why not actually. comfort over everything else.
 

tildveryn

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
0
1. Uniqlo white shirts are thin, you could see your fingers when you place your hand through the shirt but the fabric is smooth and lightweight.

Not good for men with dark nipples.

2. Topman white shirts are similar to shirts from Goldlion/G2000, just that they have better fits

3. Zara white shirts are alright, the crumpling factor depends on your material mix? 70% poly vs 30% cotton or 100% cotton. But ive gotta caution that certain cotton shirts crumple easier than others - so there's no way to determine anything.

4. The crease free shirts costs about $30 btw. they do have it

5. it depends on how the fabric looks..ive seen poly/cotton shirts which are of excellent quality

wrinkle free is super important

I'm looking out for different brands with this feature...
tired of g2000 already... maybe at-20 still ok...

any good brands to recommend? :)
 

Meowtiko

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
9,657
Reaction score
877
Hey guys, sorry for bumping this up, but I have some questions that I hoped to be answered soon..

Internship is near, I'm quite a skinny/small guy.. around 5"5

What are some shops/brands that I should look out for, for my clothing? I'm looking for some slim fit pants and shirts that are small and fitting.. budget is a lil bit problem here but please just list them down, I will take a look.

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:

leadtin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
11,930
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, sorry for bumping this up, but I have some questions that I hoped to be answered soon..

Internship is near, I'm quite a skinny/small guy.. around 5"5

What are some shops/brands that I should look out for, for my clothing? I'm looking for some slim fit pants and shirts that are small and fitting.. budget is a lil bit problem here but please just list them down, I will take a look.

Thanks in advance!

A s o s
 

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
9,953
Reaction score
2,111
for men's office wear.... what are the recommended brands/shop for XXL size?:o

thanks in advance.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,525
Reaction score
3,164
Hey guys, sorry for bumping this up, but I have some questions that I hoped to be answered soon..

Internship is near, I'm quite a skinny/small guy.. around 5"5

What are some shops/brands that I should look out for, for my clothing? I'm looking for some slim fit pants and shirts that are small and fitting.. budget is a lil bit problem here but please just list them down, I will take a look.

Thanks in advance!

Small dude here too. I usually just tailor my clothes. :(
No other choice.
 

SaintArthas

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, do any of you have any suggestions on where to get nice cufflinks and tie bars? Preferably not too expensive, about $40-60 range.
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,686
Reaction score
576
Just bought a long sleeve shirt (Hugh) from far East plaza, $75. Eygyptian cotton. Wrinkle free. Semi-fit. Looks great.
 

frostiee

Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Just bought a Benjamin Barker Shirt @ $89.90.
Wearing it today and the sleeve broke. Super bad quality =.=
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,686
Reaction score
576
Where u got it from? Which level ?? :o

Cant rem which level cos its first time im buying from them too, but the brand is hugh (semi fit i think english) and Tokyo Bay which is looser fit. The fabric quite comfortable.
 

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
8,686
Reaction score
576
Just bought a Benjamin Barker Shirt @ $89.90.
Wearing it today and the sleeve broke. Super bad quality =.=

Wah so fast your shirt torn on the first day?

I also wearing my new shirt today but still doing fine. Weather damn hot man... must find good material to repel heat. :s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top