Mens Facial Thread...

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
I'm going to order soon too! :D

i'm loving it very much now, because it makes my face smooth! haha.

better fast, cos their fb discount gonna end soon.

and anyway, i have to use cleanser to wash my face first before applying the bebeco products? only for morning or morning and night?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I just collected my bebeco men triple essence today, I ordered 2! :X

What i like the most about this 3 in 1 toner is. it gives me smoother face. noticeable whitening effect. and great smell lo!
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
I just collected my bebeco men triple essence today, I ordered 2! :X

What i like the most about this 3 in 1 toner is. it gives me smoother face. noticeable whitening effect. and great smell lo!

:s31::s31::s31::s31: u bought two ??? omg...i am still using the sample they sent me! guess u bought 1 year supplies ar? LOL
 

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
I just collected my bebeco men triple essence today, I ordered 2! :X

What i like the most about this 3 in 1 toner is. it gives me smoother face. noticeable whitening effect. and great smell lo!

when you bought it? mine haven arrived yet!
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
:s31::s31::s31::s31: u bought two ??? omg...i am still using the sample they sent me! guess u bought 1 year supplies ar? LOL

Yea, two.. because my bro and I is using, twice daily sometimes thrice daily.

I opt-ed for meet-up today according to bebeco's schedule. That's how I got it quickly! :p

Oh ya, a small sample bottle can use for 1 month liao! but it's advisable to buy big bottle when they have 25%, it seems that this promotion is not often leh :S
 
Last edited:

zuzuvovo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
10,148
Reaction score
1
I got their Act-t line controller sample, it's good for treating pimple within few days.

What is this controller thing?

Doesn't look like toner or moisturizer. A wash or medication?

You all buy straight from the web ah?

They never put usage indication and ingredients, a bit hard to guess what it is for if they use funny names.
 

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
14,847
Reaction score
2,402
Is Bebeco 20% still on. Thinking of getting the MEN TRIPLE SKIN ESSENCE & a cleanser.

Which cleanser would be better for deep cleansing?

AC-T-LINE DEEP CLEANSING FOAM or Plant Vita Foam Cleanser
 
Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
The act t line is like a moisturizer to apply after you wash your face. I applied the controller after I apply my men essence. :)

The promotion is still on! Go their fb! I think left few days only...!

Act t line cleanser is better I guess.
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
What is this controller thing?

Doesn't look like toner or moisturizer. A wash or medication?

You all buy straight from the web ah?

They never put usage indication and ingredients, a bit hard to guess what it is for if they use funny names.

they are helpful. u can add them on facebook and send them msg regarding the usage or just find the email from their web and email them your question.
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
Is Bebeco 20% still on. Thinking of getting the MEN TRIPLE SKIN ESSENCE & a cleanser.

Which cleanser would be better for deep cleansing?

AC-T-LINE DEEP CLEANSING FOAM or Plant Vita Foam Cleanser

hi Bro. it's 25%.
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
Yea, two.. because my bro and I is using, twice daily sometimes thrice daily.

I opt-ed for meet-up today according to bebeco's schedule. That's how I got it quickly! :p

Oh ya, a small sample bottle can use for 1 month liao! but it's advisable to buy big bottle when they have 25%, it seems that this promotion is not often leh :S

I meet up with them also. :s13:
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
The sample they gave me previously is depriving me using the full retail size. LOL. When is the sample bottle finishing?!?!
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
The sample they gave me previously is depriving me using the full retail size. LOL. When is the sample bottle finishing?!?!

haha... U are very farnie.. Sample big u also 'complain' give me la! Haha.. I can help u finish then u can use the retail size...
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
The sample they gave me previously is depriving me using the full retail size. LOL. When is the sample bottle finishing?!?!

i using up mine alr. lasted for two good weeks with twice daily usage. will take the big bottle to my camp and slowly use..haha
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
I wanted to bring to office to use, will it look too sissy huh? haha..

also, if in office, face oily after going lunch...cannot apply the essence directly right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top