Mens Facial Thread...

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
I'm not sure... does both work the same? When it drys up, it can remove in 1 piece like rubber?

Currently I'm using KOSE mask that user "Xspace" posted above.
Its in gel form, apply on those area that you want those blackheads or whiteheads to come off. Wait for it to dry up and you can remove them afterward, yup it come off in a piece. :)
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
Icic. Thanks! :)

Having problem with pimple now. They're coming and coming and coming after each pimple. Skin centre have the medicine only right?

National Skin Centre(NSC) you need to have referral letter from doctor.
Cannot "suka suka" go in like that... I'm the patient there before 2 yrs ago due to acne too.
If your pimples/acne not so severe, just head to polyclinic after peak hour maybe 3/4PM? And get doxycycline from the doctor.
If really jialat acne, can request for the doctor to refer you to NSC.
Now to-date, I'm not sure if NSC takes in walk-in-patient anot because it has been 2 years afterall.
 

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
40,166
Reaction score
2,403
Currently I'm using KOSE mask that user "Xspace" posted above.
Its in gel form, apply on those area that you want those blackheads or whiteheads to come off. Wait for it to dry up and you can remove them afterward, yup it come off in a piece. :)

ok, thank you...

POST AGAIN...
==============

For those who use Kose mask...

kose-seikisho-mask.jpg


I juz went shopping at Swanston and it's quite cheap; $28 for 1 tube...

Where is Swanston anyway? :s11:
 

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2000
Messages
11,855
Reaction score
358
National Skin Centre(NSC) you need to have referral letter from doctor.
Cannot "suka suka" go in like that... I'm the patient there before 2 yrs ago due to acne too.
If your pimples/acne not so severe, just head to polyclinic after peak hour maybe 3/4PM? And get doxycycline from the doctor.
If really jialat acne, can request for the doctor to refer you to NSC.
Now to-date, I'm not sure if NSC takes in walk-in-patient anot because it has been 2 years afterall.
they do, you just have to pay private rates. If you go by the polyclinic referral method, you'll get a subsidized rate. That's the difference. For first time consultation, private rate is about 60+ and up, depending on what dr level you're seeing. For subsidized, it's about 20+.

3-4pm still have a lot of people at polyclinic leh, cos the queue already built up from lunch time. IMO, best time is if you chiong right when the polyclinic just open
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020


my friend just got the sample, 2 bottle (1 milky one and 1 watery one)
and 2 small packet, one controller and one deep cleansing foam

how to use them ??
 

yzxcyzxc

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
my face turn reddish whenever i apply the triple men essence. issit the norm for that to happen?
 

hidetofan

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
Just bought biotherm homme for oily skin - the T-Pur range, plus the Biopur pore reducer exfoliating mask. Salesgirl said it's okay for men to use that one as well. Really expensive but seems like I got a 20% discount on the package.

Comprises cleanser, toner and moisturiser plus lots of small 'free' samples. Mask an extra 65~ bucks I think. Not a big tube. :(

Skin is in fact not very bad, generally clear, but I'm very annoyed at the occasional bumps, some areas with large pores and stubborn blackheads. Some brown marks. In fact the clearer your skin is, the more these small blemishes will stand out.

Cleanser seems mild but effective. Mask feels good. Maybe I'll update again - anyone else has any experience to share? I tried proactive and it did jack ****, hmm, maybe because I seldom have inflammatory pimples to begin with...
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Why everyone seems like buying biotherm homme? Is it really effective or what. I think its price range is on the "high" side. For myself, i prefer something effective yet reasonably priced.. Hahaha

Sorry, my opinion here. :X
 

hidetofan

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
997
Reaction score
0
cuz when lower priced stuff doesn't work, you kind of run out of options

of course if regular loreal cleansers did the job well, i dont think anyone wants to pay more, but the fact is they don't.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
cuz when lower priced stuff doesn't work, you kind of run out of options

of course if regular loreal cleansers did the job well, i dont think anyone wants to pay more, but the fact is they don't.

Haha truth fact.. Loreal product always claims to be very good and effective lo. However no effect.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Maybe $20-$50 is low to mid price range and $50 and above is high? I don't know haha

The bebeco men at $49.90 to mr is considered acceptable. Where can you such a good product at this price and somemore so good. I'm in reservist now and my camp mates are all asking me to help them buy! I wonder if I mass order will I get some discount. Hahaha..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top