
Guys how are Lab Series products? Thinking of giving it a shot
Anyway, I'd seen a LAB series counter at Taka first floor. But I feel kinda weird getting from there as most of the counters there are for ladies... Wonder if they sell it cheaper there.
Come to think about it, the products ain't that expensive as well. The moisturizer usually last me for about 2 months and the toner about 1.5 months. I only started on the scrub and mask recently. I guess these 2 will last me for 2 months as well. 100+ skin care products for 2 months isn't really alot I guess,... about 50 odds / month..
Any alternatives to Lab Series Instant Moisture Gel?
The product has been discontinued, what a pity. Have been using it cos it’s gel based and very suitable for oily yet dry skin. Doesn’t clog up pores at all.
anyone getting new moles on the face?
i seem to notice more and more moles appearing
but they're bumpy too. like there's something stuck underneath.
any dermatologist, facial service/treatment to recommend?
i think for men is easier to maintain good skin - because u all dun put make up!! can wash your face anywhere, anytime LOL
Hmm..for myself, i went for facial at least once a month! That is because i put on make up to work..so need a deep cleanse for my face.
For guys, i think maybe once every 2 mths will do?
Can also buy those off shelve mask to do at home
If interested, cantry this clinic Radium Medical Aesthetics @suntec. You can google and see which facial you like.
The one i loves most is https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatment/radium-red-carpet-facial-face/

anyone getting new moles on the face?
i seem to notice more and more moles appearing
but they're bumpy too. like there's something stuck underneath.
any dermatologist, facial service/treatment to recommend?