bipolar ah?被害妄想症. Schizo. High vigilance or sth.
I got an ex who has this. Diagnosed. I saw her report.
Everyday thinks her friends not loyal to her, do bad to her, not good etc. Knn.
Only those who help themselves can be helped.

bipolar ah?被害妄想症. Schizo. High vigilance or sth.
I got an ex who has this. Diagnosed. I saw her report.
Everyday thinks her friends not loyal to her, do bad to her, not good etc. Knn.
Only those who help themselves can be helped.
How is ur ex now? Hope she is fine now… although cannot be cured, at least can control symptoms and lead a normal life as long as possible被害妄想症. Schizo. High vigilance or sth.
I got an ex who has this. Diagnosed. I saw her report.
Everyday thinks her friends not loyal to her, do bad to her, not good etc. Knn.
Only those who help themselves can be helped.
Is it 1 of your siblings or parents?My family member is paranoid with smell since 1 year ago... But on somebody harming my family member in dark, about 10 years... It wasn't recently that my family member's action was showing fear and etc that we realise it could be form of mental health... Haiz

Yes. My doctors encourage me to be open, so I use my real names and profile photographs on the internet all these years.the one in your avatar is you?
be open, but i don't think be open on the internet.Yes. My doctors encourage me to be open, so I use my real names and profile photographs on the internet all these years.
![]()
![]()
Rongxiang
We have communities on the internet supporting one another where mental illnesses are concerned, it's not that scary, really. Some mental health sufferers prefer anonymity, but there are others who are more gung-ho and we go public with our stories of mental disorders because we try to lead by example. I have been doing this for eight years, I'm ok with it, honestly. It has become a cause and / or calling for me.be open, but i don't think be open on the internet.
Not bipolar. Schizophrenia. And other stuff.bipolar ah?
Duno. I don’t give a F about her.How is ur ex now? Hope she is fine now… although cannot be cured, at least can control symptoms and lead a normal life as long as possible
nothing wrong with breaking up with someone with schizo if you really feel you cannot cope with it.Not bipolar. Schizophrenia. And other stuff.
I saw her report.
Luckily we parted. Heng ah.
Not because she has these then I hiam, but her personality also got sth wrong. Really do me more harm than good.
Good for u.We have communities on the internet supporting one another where mental illnesses are concerned, it's not that scary, really. Some mental health sufferers prefer anonymity, but there are others who are more gung-ho and we go public with our stories of mental disorders because we try to lead by example. I have been doing this for eight years, I'm ok with it, honestly. It has become a cause and / or calling for me.
We didn’t break up because of her schizo. It was sth else about her lor, not related to mental illness. But yah if break up over this also nth wrong bah.nothing wrong with breaking up with someone with schizo if you really feel you cannot cope with it.
no point claiming another victim to mental illness just to be in liine with some loyalty bullsheet.
Usually there is a strong genetics link to this. Do ur other family members even as far as cousin has this too?Thank you all. It's my sibling. @plaingrain , can share the website on communities link if there is?
Dun drag too long. If fast take meds can control symptoms. Too long the brain get in this state and might cause permanent damage to the brain le.. it is irreversible.My family member is paranoid with smell since 1 year ago... But on somebody harming my family member in dark, about 10 years... It wasn't recently that my family member's action was showing fear and etc that we realise it could be form of mental health... Haiz
Reassure them where is safe. If got harmful thoughts might want to call ambulanceOh...nope... Keep thinking someone in the dark trying to harm them
My previous nick was @zeebrugge , back then I was using my nick to monitor posts at EDMW and reporting back to PAP (specifically then Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen), but after he retired I asked the HWZ Admin to suspend my old account, and now I'm back using a non-political personal pseudonym. I no longer serve the PAP though I still hold centre-right views.
Thank you all. It's my sibling. @plaingrain , can share the website on communities link if there is?
Can ask is it like this? 🥹Duno. I don’t give a F about her.
Do note that it has nth to do with her mental illness and I don’t judge her in this at all as I also accompanied her to therapy. It was sth else she did.
Watch this beedio lorHow do you convince a family member to see a mental doctor when they claim they are ok? I have try to soft-spoke that they seem unsound but was upright rejected/refused for few times... Any edmw with such situation?
It's tiring as caregiver to try to assure them it's ok and keep hearing about their fear daily...