Microsoft Surface

wolvie77

Reaction score
So its not coming to our shores? Confirm? I`m really looking forward to this tablet.

Lumizi

Reaction score
WTS: 3x Surface RT 32GB + Touch Cover (black)

hi all, I got a relative who is returning from US and he has bought 3 additional surface rt (32gb + black touch cover) and is looking to sell it for S$1100. Apparently he got an additional type cover too but not too sure how much he wants to sell that for (he is on the plane now back to sg with my copy of surface so i'm terribly excited).

Do PM me if you're interested!

This is the reason why Singapore stuff is expensive than US.

dummypak

Reaction score
hmm actually i have no idea what the margin is (as i understand it, though i may be wrong there were some taxes he had to pay for) and i'm simply echoing his sentiments. when he actually gets back to sg i can get more details, but i'm certain that he will be willing to negotiate to a reasonable price :s22:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very tempted to get one but need to wait for 3 weeks for the tablet to be sent lol..

masotime

Master Member
Reaction score
very tempted to get one but need to wait for 3 weeks for the tablet to be sent lol..

Yes delivery now will take quite some time. You can give it a try, I seriously doubt SG will be getting it anytime soon.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes delivery now will take quite some time. You can give it a try, I seriously doubt SG will be getting it anytime soon.

so u quite lucky the whole package will be shipped to u next fri. when did u make yr order?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried 2 posb mastercard also cant go thru. lol... no choice ask comgateway buyforme service. pay 5% more. lets see how.

Last edited:

CrazyBlue

Reaction score
Surface Pro is VERY PROMISING! I can't imagine Lightroom on the go.. Just hope that the hype and specs live up to the potential...

dongdong88

Reaction score
Really???

Think will try vpost option then...

I saw the launch on TV. It's about Windows 8, not the tablets. There's nothing about the tablets.

China, Hong Kong and Australia will be the nearest countries where we will be able to get them.

But I have no idea which country is nearer to us... LOL.

world weary

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Funan over the weekend to check out the Win8 launch, absolutely flooded with Win8 devices.
Checked out the Samsung corner at Challenger, was gobsmacked when told that the Sammy SmartPC Pro(the OEM equivalent of the Surface Pro) costs $2.2k+ :eek::eek:

I think the MS Surface Pro would end up costing at least 1.8k here, after the automatic price hike that all devices seem to receive once they reach Singapore :s22:

iAmBored

Reaction score
I think the MS Surface Pro would end up costing at least 1.8k here, after the automatic price hike that all devices seem to receive once they reach Singapore :s22:

$1.8k?!
But the Windows Surface RT is only $699. Price diff so critical?

wolvie77

Reaction score
any win 8 RT tabs available here since surface not launching here?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was told by cgw that my order of magenta touch case oos. tsk so asked them to get for me the cyan or red one. so good biz lol...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.