Microsoft Surface

hotyrole

Reaction score
FRANK and DBS MASTERCARD aren 2 different card. in doubt, would choose cash

I was thinking if i preorder then i would return it, if i really dun like the product.

possible to do so ?

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
FRANK and DBS MASTERCARD aren 2 different card. in doubt, would choose cash

I was thinking if i preorder then i would return it, if i really dun like the product.

possible to do so ?

Yeah u can initiate a return but only within 14 days from delivery. And items must be in perfect working conditions and look. Thats from what i read.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah u can initiate a return but only within 14 days from delivery. And items must be in perfect working conditions and look. Thats from what i read.

Great point. One key benefit of ordering online. Question is whether there is a restocking fee like Apple? The MS website did not say anything about admin charges or restocking fee.

Chips

Reaction score
I can't even check out from microsoft website. Keep getting error message

those getting error during microsoft check out process can try removing the # from your address. apparently # prevents the order from going through. so just put 01-01 as your unit without #

aural

Reaction score
those getting error during microsoft check out process can try removing the # from your address. apparently # prevents the order from going through. so just put 01-01 as your unit without #

Think might be there side got problem. Tried still cannot.

kenshinz

Reaction score
I used Firefox and had the '#' in my address field didn't encounter any prob. Wondering if can amend order and add another type cover and copy of office or not

miragez

Reaction score
Microsoft Singapore website should improve their purchase store experience for customers... When I use their stores the first time, I also having alot of problems such as navigation, logical sense of where to check the product. The actual list of product that we purchase.

I wonder who created that website which is not as smooth as amazon or apple ordering site. This is my two cents.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
I know. Normally after selecting the sp3 they will let me select the accessories. Now it goes direct to cart. Hence no way to add type cover with 30% off .

Just tried again. The accessories page appears now but you will only get 10% off.

mtech88

Reaction score
yah just tested u r right

Can try to contact the call centre:
Microsoft Sales and Customer Support
Singapore Store: 1-800-818-5224

The front page still says get 30% off for student price. They should honour it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.