Microsoft Surface

miragez

Reaction score
scroll bag few pages i think can see. it's basically like a laptop sleeve with a crappy sling. can cut away the sling and use your own one or just use it as a sleeve for protection.

those who pre ordered online got one also ?

Anyone got this usb3 hub cum gigabit lan port ?

quite good....I am looking for one at FUnan with sd card reader also but still yet to find it....but amzon seems to have already....maybe sim lim have ....anyone saw it ?

I bought this ORICO W5PH4-U3 from taobao...

You might want to check cybermind price lists they do sell J5 stuff... but its seems like older model than what you place.

miragez

Reaction score
Observed a lot lesser finger prints on it. And no scratches and damage to pen so far. Fit is perfect though though the free privacy filter is useless.

Mikiberry can you share with me the following:

- pen responsive ?
- is it a perfect fit to the edge ?

Yeah man u guys should consider the Logitech t630.

I prefer mouse that can put normal batteries than rechargeable mouse.

Last edited:

sianz

Reaction score
I got the phone call when I am at work :( I told them I dun want to return anymore.. I refunding the one coming ....

Huh you ordered another without even confirming the return? I thought you were ok with your set anyway..

miragez

Reaction score
Huh you ordered another without even confirming the return? I thought you were ok with your set anyway..

I tried to cancel last minutes... so I already cancel this return.... and I need to cancel my the other sets...

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to share how their battery level drops? Mine drops from 100% to 94% in one go :s22:

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok, bought the i5, 8Gb, 256Gb version.

BTW, how to set google search to be default for IE Metro?

Also, any app for Spotify yet?

aural

Reaction score
Anyone able to share how their battery level drops? Mine drops from 100% to 94% in one go :s22:

Mine i5.
If full charge takes abt 30min to 40min to drop. But sometimes I restart and suddenly can drop from 100% to 96%.

Btw how do we get the time remaining in batt status. Now it only shows %

picagen

Reaction score
Btw how do we get the time remaining in batt status. Now it only shows %

you need to disable connected standby (InstantGo)

But you will turn your tablet instant on and off to become like the old SP1/normal laptop sleep and hibernation. Can not play your music while you off it, etc

For those who wants to disable connected standby (InstantGo)

Just run Regedit

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\CsEnabled

Change it from 1 to 0

I disabled mine... :)

picagen

Reaction score
received the sleeve...but really low quality la.

i have placed my order for this last night;

Woodland Sleeve for<br />Surface Pro 3 - Surface Cases - Cases - Protective Cover - Maroo Products

i'll post some pics of it when it arrives!

Oh, the Maroo case.. Its nice and solid.. I really like the bumper, the case does have a little weight to it...

I had it with my SP1. works better with the type cover as they had left space for it, so using without a cover makes the front case cover a little loose but still ok.

Oh yes, do get some skin for your SP3 back, as the bumper crossbar(the case back does cause some micro-scratches on to your surface pro back. It cause an cross marking on my SP1 back..

It is very easy to remove the device from the case, just push the top 2 bumper aside and the device slides out.. so you can make use of the SP3 kickstand, the default case kickstand is a little limited..

Hope you enjoy using it.. I am thinking about it.. but its all sold out now..

Update :

Sorry, didn't notice you bought a sleeve instead... Anyway, for those thinking of buying the case, skin ur surface.

Last edited:

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it OK to leave the power supply on after fully charged (100%)? or should we plug off, let it drain, and then plug in and charge again?

wondering about the effects on the irremovable internal battery when it's plugged on while fully charged.

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
is it OK to leave the power supply on after fully charged (100%)? or should we plug off, let it drain, and then plug in and charge again?

wondering about the effects on the irremovable internal battery when it's plugged on while fully charged.

I always leave it charging even when full :s22:

Found some cases on Taobao =:p Any comments?

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.85.8kGfyv&id=40258690649
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.163.zRERpg&id=40269637521

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.