
Will go ahead with ACER X34. Thanks guys!
Side qn: Can GTX660Ti handle this monitor? (Asking for friend)
Side qn: Can GTX660Ti handle this monitor? (Asking for friend)
Thinking of getting the x34 also.
For me my original plan is do a 3 monitor setup. Looks cool But I think about if 1 of the monitor die then the other 2 sian. Also inevitably there is stiLL a gap between each monitor no matter how thin bezel is. I suspect heat may also be an issue.
Ultrawide solves all the above problems, but 21:9 is not a common aspect, every Youtube videos cannot see full screen. Will have ugly bars at side. Also a lot of games dun support and must need patch or ini editing.
X34, I still like the wideness, but the screen height is a tad low.
Is there any ultrawide out there that is as wide as the x34 but with a higher screen? Should I be looking at 4k tvs to use as gaming monitors instead?
wall mount or get a monitor stand?
The stand is the one causing the desk space. I am using it on my wall mount
There is no free cables when I bought it from Gamepro (who also supplies to Lazada), they referring to the cables that already came in the X34 LOL! Its the legs that stretch out like a V infront of you but im sure you can work around it with yr desktop peripherals. Or you sit back a bit from the desk. The screen is going to envelope your whole field of vision..and more outside the edges.
You'll be surprised quite a number of games support 21:9 without having to edit ini/cfg files - Witcher 3, Crysis 1-3, COD-AW, COD-Ghost, BF3, BF4, Doom, AC-Syndicate, GRID Motorsport, Dirt 3, Batman-Arkham Knight...
The height on a 34" Ultrawide no issue, for a 29" yes its too short. They will always seem short when the length is much much longer than the width.
Exactly as above. Only some stupid games die die dun want to support widescreen. FIFA.
I just brought one 12am with special $100 coupon, after all the discount. $1,286.22
$100 cart coupon, $10 item coupon, 3% from Giftcard(you may get more rebates with different CC) and its around $1286.
If there is no coupon, just buy from Lazada with 2% shopback and ocbc $15. Difference is about $25 and rebates only come later