[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

icopral

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
theoratically there's a 1 year warranty for all the monitors. however, you have to find a way to ship back to korea and get the company to accept your monitor for servicing. shipping back is estimated to be over $100 USD

>$400 sgd got GST. Be smart though ;)

No GST for mine as seller declare as 170 USD gift... i guess most sellers would do the same

Wow USD100 is A LOT haha! No GST will be great :) thanks for your help! hope to have more pics and reviews here, real helpful!
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
So this 27" IPS LCD ... what is the resolution? Warranty?
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
So this 27" IPS LCD ... what is the resolution? Warranty?

1440p. 1 year warranty, but as I mentioned previously shipping back to Korea will cost you over 100 USD.

If you have the money to spend, I suggest you go for something which has local warranty and are of the "better" quality monitors such as the dell ultrasharp, apple cinema display or the samsung PLS monitors.
 

patrikc8

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
If we have enough people intersted in buying 10 im guessing we could use this

MinarinShop

the person buys directly from the dealer (Gmarket) and then takes 15% and then ships it to us in SG

Just a though and maybe to check out if we are doing a big bundle.
 

nickorx

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
If we have enough people intersted in buying 10 im guessing we could use this

MinarinShop

the person buys directly from the dealer (Gmarket) and then takes 15% and then ships it to us in SG

Just a though and maybe to check out if we are doing a big bundle.

How much would it be then?
 

yantao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
3,011
Reaction score
9
1440p. 1 year warranty, but as I mentioned previously shipping back to Korea will cost you over 100 USD.

If you have the money to spend, I suggest you go for something which has local warranty and are of the "better" quality monitors such as the dell ultrasharp, apple cinema display or the samsung PLS monitors.

Dell Ultrasharp at u2711 discounted price is $849. Quite a big margin to send the monitors back if necessary.
 

patrikc8

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Price that I got estimated from using MinarinShop

Is the price of display

(USD$208-$235) depending on model
Then 15% of thate so around US$33
Then shipping was estimated to be 59,000-66,000 Won which is $52USD

So MAX I am guessing $306 so

S$385

If we get in bundle maybe cheaper?
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
Woot my monitor arrived! will post pics later. From a glance no dead pixels, have one spot of dust though at the upper corner. not sure if its dust or dead/stuck pixel.

@patrikc8
52 usd for shipping? Wow thats very very cheap. Does it include the fuel surcharges and stuff like that?
 

s016

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
539
Reaction score
1
Price that I got estimated from using MinarinShop

Is the price of display

(USD$208-$235) depending on model
Then 15% of thate so around US$33
Then shipping was estimated to be 59,000-66,000 Won which is $52USD

So MAX I am guessing $306 so

S$385

If we get in bundle maybe cheaper?

Can share the url where you find the price of the monitors? Thx
 

nickorx

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Price that I got estimated from using MinarinShop

Is the price of display

(USD$208-$235) depending on model
Then 15% of thate so around US$33
Then shipping was estimated to be 59,000-66,000 Won which is $52USD

So MAX I am guessing $306 so

S$385

If we get in bundle maybe cheaper?

I'm interested!!:)
 

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2001
Messages
21,792
Reaction score
4
Price that I got estimated from using MinarinShop

Is the price of display

(USD$208-$235) depending on model
Then 15% of thate so around US$33
Then shipping was estimated to be 59,000-66,000 Won which is $52USD

So MAX I am guessing $306 so

S$385

If we get in bundle maybe cheaper?

If you go through this method, you save at most USD$20 ~ $30+ but you go through a long process.
Might as well get from korean ebay sellers directly?

For example:

G¸¶ÄÏ - ¾ÆÄ¡¹Ù ½É¹Ì¾È QH270-IPSBS ±¤½Ã¾ß°¢ S-IPSÆÐ³Î£¯2560x1440...

KRW236,000+domestic shipping KRW2500 = KRW238,500
Final cost with paypal fees + 15% fee + shipping is around USD309.


And you get it on ebay for USD329.

ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-IPSB Quad HD 2560x1440 16:9 D-Sub Computer Wide Monitor | eBay
 
Last edited:

yantao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
3,011
Reaction score
9
Price that I got estimated from using MinarinShop

Is the price of display

(USD$208-$235) depending on model
Then 15% of thate so around US$33
Then shipping was estimated to be 59,000-66,000 Won which is $52USD

So MAX I am guessing $306 so

S$385

If we get in bundle maybe cheaper?

MO to bring down the price of the model.
I guess it's will be hard to save on the shipping?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top