[Monitor] Crossover IPS LCD 27 inches

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
1,784
387042_3937498988277_1982222044_n.jpg


I'm surprised even at that lower price, the seller is sending by fedex
 
Last edited:

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,451
Reaction score
8
Those who got the korean monitor, can you post pic on your backlight bleeding?
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,595
Reaction score
225
Those Achieva Shimian monitor do they have distributor in Singapore? Buying online wont have warranty cover.. Will nid to ship back to Korea if anything problem surface...
 
Last edited:

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
Those Achieva Shimian monitor do they have distributor in Singapore? Buying online wont have warranty cover.. Will nid to ship back to Korea if anything problem surface...

Currently, there is no distributor locally in Singapore.

Whoever that bought from eBay or Gmarket .... were all prepared to bear the cost of shipping the monitor back to the seller to claim warranty.

But if you still want monitor of this size .... then just get Dell 27" that comes with 3 or 5yrs warranty.
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,595
Reaction score
225
Anyone interested to get this the ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-Lite

I manage to nego with 1 Ebay seller to USD $265 need 3 order at least. had asked him to declare goods as gifts to avoid GST.

pm me if keen SGD$350
 
Last edited:

water111

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
582
Reaction score
16
Anyone interested to get this the ACHIEVA Shimian QH270-Lite

I manage to nego with 1 Ebay seller to USD $265 need 3 order at least. had asked him to declare goods as gifts to avoid GST.

pm me if keen SGD$350

Hi, you have the link to that ebay site?
 

Nuggette

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
987
Reaction score
6
hello all,
thinking of getting one too.. just curious, anyone calculated how much would it cost to ship it back in case of warranty? $100?
 

weejoo

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
I realised that this Gmarket/Qoo10 seller AccessoriesWhole (AW) has hardly been mentioned around here.

I ordered CrossOver 27Q at SGD394.90 (with $5 signup coupon). This is one of the cheapest source for this monitor.
Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - Computer / Laptop -

It is the same company as this eBay seller: eBay My World - accessorieswhole
They have 99.9% (10241) rating on eBay and a Power seller level on Gmarket. Most importantly, although they are not the cheapest eBay seller of these IPS monitors, but as far as I can tell, they have the best reputation for customer service, shipping speed and QC on forums like OCN and [H]ardForum.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
1,784
Got mine today. after 5 days.

378194_3951861787338_1766725147_n.jpg


268758_3951861667335_362919896_n.jpg

Compare with my old 20"

256444_3951859987293_571371070_o.jpg


268752_3951861387328_475267647_n.jpg


616763_3951861227324_1005658104_o.jpg


After looking at red, green, blue, black background, Im convinced I got perfect panel.

Slight backlight bleeding on bottom left and top right
 
Last edited:

ralfale

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,451
Reaction score
8
Looks really good! Congrats .

Can u post a picture showing backlight bleeding?
 

kimijc

Senior Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
640
Reaction score
4
Is urs the default lite version?
Damage how huh?

Any dead pixels?

Got mine today. after 5 days.



After looking at red, green, blue, black background, Im convinced I got perfect panel.

Slight backlight bleeding on bottom left and top right
 

tyongchi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
12
Got mine today. after 5 days.

After looking at red, green, blue, black background, Im convinced I got perfect panel.

Slight backlight bleeding on bottom left and top right

Do u find the text a little too small to read?
 

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
22,366
Reaction score
117
I realised that this Gmarket/Qoo10 seller AccessoriesWhole (AW) has hardly been mentioned around here.

I ordered CrossOver 27Q at SGD394.90 (with $5 signup coupon). This is one of the cheapest source for this monitor.
Qoo10-Singapore(New Gmarket) - Computer / Laptop -

It is the same company as this eBay seller: eBay My World - accessorieswhole
They have 99.9% (10241) rating on eBay and a Power seller level on Gmarket. Most importantly, although they are not the cheapest eBay seller of these IPS monitors, but as far as I can tell, they have the best reputation for customer service, shipping speed and QC on forums like OCN and [H]ardForum.

Yes .. a few of the Gmarket seller has the lowest pricing for these monitors. But in the end ... I went for eBay .. since I have buy more stuffs from eBay before.
 

masotime

Master Member
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
4,615
Reaction score
0
When I first got it. I find the text abit small.

So I continue to use it for awhile and I got used to it.

Theoretically one could increase DPI settings to deal with this issue, but Windows isn't really there yet with good high DPI support.

Eventually I think high DPI / "Retina" screens will hit the desktop market, but for a 27" screen, that means a massive 5120 x 2880 resolution. Everything would be sharp while retaining enormous desktop space though. Apple will probably lead the charge for this as usual.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top