I went with eBay because I have bought quite alot of stuffs from eBay. As for Gmarket ... still new but you can try.
I see ... so believe u got QH270-Lite? Is the stand holding the display stable?
I ready to whack one soon ... Any recommended buyers?
Gmarket / qoo10 is owned by eBay![]()
If my paypal has $0 and is linked to a debit card, will it be cheaper to topup paypal then pay for the monitor, or just pay and let paypal deduct from debit card
Highly recommend that people not expect a good adjustable Crossover stand.
It's not stable, and difficult to adjust.
So unless you like the exterior built of the crossover, I highly suggest you get another Korean monitor with easy VESA mount access, and buy another stand.
*img from another forumGuys
Can this Achieva Shinian work with MacBook or macmini? I noticed that there is no display port in.
Thx
Guys
Can this Achieva Shinian work with MacBook or macmini? I noticed that there is no display port in.
Thx
Guys
Can this Achieva Shinian work with MacBook or macmini? I noticed that there is no display port in.
Thx
*img from another forum
![]()
seems to work wif Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual Link DVI adapter
*img from another forum
![]()
seems to work wif Apple Mini DisplayPort to Dual Link DVI adapter