Battery life is good imo and I am using external and main screen interchangeably. I am selling it off, anyone interested, please DM me. Thanks.how's the battery life in SG?

Battery life is good imo and I am using external and main screen interchangeably. I am selling it off, anyone interested, please DM me. Thanks.how's the battery life in SG?
Battery life is pretty good. Mainly using the external screen.how's the battery life in SG?
No warranty. Buy at your own risk.Hi, this phone is not available in sg under any company official warranty?
Nowadays especially us Android users don't really care much for warranty...Hi, this phone is not available in sg under any company official warranty?
It's my first time using a foldable screen so I thought it would be good to have some peace of mind in case the screen goes whack...Nowadays especially us Android users don't really care much for warranty...
Cannot find it so maybe don't have.does the global model comes with the motorola wallet app?
Not sure if Malaysia will release it down the lineHi, this phone is not available in sg under any company official warranty?
Cannot find it so maybe don't have.
No global model doesn't have it, you can download the apk from APKMirror but it won't work, it will prompt you need to use PRC set in order to use it. I hope someone can deconstruct the APK and modify it so it will work with global setdoes the global model comes with the motorola wallet app?
ya sia, i think it's related to the software channel? since we can flash rom but the software channel wont be able to changeNo global model doesn't have it, you can download the apk from APKMirror but it won't work, it will prompt you need to use PRC set in order to use it. I hope someone can deconstruct the APK and modify it so it will work with global setWishful thinking haha
Yeah, but I prefer EU ROM over CN ROM with wallet haha let me know if you find a 3rd party app that can do the same. MIUI 14 also have but it didn't work, not sure why. Only the one from Razr 40 Ultra work flawlessly.ya sia, i think it's related to the software channel? since we can flash rom but the software channel wont be able to change