Motorola Razr+ / Razr Lite

vibranze

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
274
Huh? You mean you can't see what you are typing?
Yes, you can ah?
This is what my screen looks like when i am using external screen to type in WhatsApp. I have to blindly type and check the message by minimizing the keyboard before I send it.

Screenshot-20230801-083643.png
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,918
Reaction score
13,644
Yes, you can ah?
This is what my screen looks like when i am using external screen to type in WhatsApp. I have to blindly type and check the message by minimizing the keyboard before I send it.

Screenshot-20230801-083643.png
If I use smiley will kena block also like yours. But normal text won't. Maybe try find the setting to turn off the smiley row?
 

dappercivility

Master Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
2,986
Reaction score
925
Even after that...there's been reports of fold/flip having screen issue after warranty period ends...scary leh...does it mean buying these types of phones can only expect 12 to 18 months life period only😓
I think for any type of folding phones, don't use it for too long? Not more than 12 months? I try to keep ownership of such phones not more than 12 months to be safe?
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,605
Reaction score
8,475
Even after that...there's been reports of fold/flip having screen issue after warranty period ends...scary leh...does it mean buying these types of phones can only expect 12 to 18 months life period only😓
It's a heng sway related situation. the hinges and folding mechanisms are sibeh delicate and may get damaged if you drop the phone or mishandle it. also, the larger screens on these devices are more susceptible to scratches and cracks, which are jin expensive to repair or replace loh
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,918
Reaction score
13,644
I think the large external screen which is actually usable now will result in less opening of the phone. The usage pattern is a lot different now. So longevity will be better.
 

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
23,387
Reaction score
4,316
The crease after 2 weeks of use seems still the same. But since the phone has a useful external screen, so don't need to open so often. I estimate I use the phone about 70-80% using the external screen.
how's the battery life in SG?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top